strawberry

Administrator
Jul 8, 2023
Credits
$3.70
GBG Credits
Ğ0
hi guys, a little announcement here,

Recently, we had some debates on our platform regarding some GB issues. And I had to compile a little investigation (which I hate to do the most). @elonmusk0346 @Whitetiger @Manny @Whitetaker @Fraise melba @elon, is the same person with a probability of 99.96765%
Please excuse him, but due to my long teaching experience, he is probably a person with special needs. He has participated in a couple of GBs and I promise to all of you, that he will get his content along with other users in time. It is sad to say but I need to take action against this person, to protect our community, and we just don't need all this stuff here. He is just consuming too much attention, time, and my energy, that I could invest in improving the community.

Have a nice day everyone! 🚀

Last edited:
Right, but maybe public shaming is unnessesary and childish. Wouldn't it be best to not attract attention to the circus created by both of you and just learn from this and move on? You guys are making this bit too personal with him lmao

Maybe it would be better to be example of good behavior instead?

This is really unfortunate. How can we prevent such issues from happening again? Because if someone wants to cause trouble, they can easily create multiple accounts to post and try to influence others' opinions here, which would waste a lot of our time on meaningless matters.

This is really unfortunate. How can we prevent such issues from happening again? Because if someone wants to cause trouble, they can easily create multiple accounts to post and try to influence others' opinions here, which would waste a lot of our time on meaningless matters.
this is an uncommon situation. The key here is that the person behind those masks probably has a special need, as I mentioned in the thread post.
Since this is uncommon. I would say, 0.01%, we don't have to worry about that...

Oh no, that is messed up...
He messaged me using the Whitetiger and elonmusk account 😰 he was saying that he didn't participate in the 60-illustration gb on the whitetiger acct, and on the elonmusk, he said that he already has it and would like to exchange courses with me 🥶
this is disturbing news indeed, thank you for discovering this

• Wow
Reactions: owl
Can't I limit the use of only one per ip account? I can't stop you from doing things like vpn, but I think it'll be effective I remember Discord using this method

I see people are asking for refunds on a course in the case that the admins get access to a version that was bought by someone else. In my opinion when it comes to this kind of thing it's a risk you're taking. I don't think a refund is necessary, instead if the admins have not spent the funds on the course and it gets leaked it would be great if they take the funds they didn't use and apply it to a different group buy. They could ask the people what other gb they would like the money to go towards or they could apply it to a more popular one, something like that perhaps? That way there's more chances for courses being purchased.

Reactions: MazzyStarz
I see people are asking for refunds on a course in the case that the admins get access to a version that was bought by someone else. In my opinion when it comes to this kind of thing it's a risk you're taking. I don't think a refund is necessary, instead if the admins have not spent the funds on the course and it gets leaked it would be great if they take the funds they didn't use and apply it to a different group buy. They could ask the people what other gb they would like the money to go towards or they could apply it to a more popular one, something like that perhaps? That way there's more chances for courses being purchased.
lol. What's difference than it's refund but the refund credit not going to the participant rather than other people. Why not give credit refund in first place and let leaked participant spend in other group buy?

lol. What's difference than it's refund but the refund credit not going to the participant rather than other people. Why not give credit refund in first place and let leaked participant spend in other group buy?

If there was an off chance they didn't want to ask people what other course they would rather put their money towards they should get access to whatever their money went to, of course.
Ideally you can pick another course to fund with what wasn't spend on the course that got leaked.