16:00
Release date
Oct 1, 2023
Skill level
3.00 star(s)
Product Price
$359

About this course​

This course equips all artists to recognize and apply the 12 principles of design, individually and combined, to create impressive artworks.

Why is Design Foundations I Important?​

Design Foundations I introduces the 12 core principles of design that make visual designs aesthetically appealing and meaningful. The course provides a clear understanding of when and how to apply these principles.

Who is this topic for?​

Design Foundations I is a course suitable for all artists, regardless of their area of interest. Whether you have a passion for characters, environments, or any art form, this course equips you with 12 valuable tools to work with. It demonstrates how to combine these tools to create stunning artworks.

What will you learn in this course?​

In this course, students will explore the 12 essential design principles for crafting exceptional artworks. Each principle is thoroughly examined, both individually and in conjunction with others, using practical examples and demonstrations tailored to each one.

What will you be able to achieve?​

Upon completing this course, students will be proficient in recognizing and applying all 12 design principles. They will have the ability to create impressive artworks by seamlessly integrating these principles into their workflow, whether it's for environments, characters, or any other area of their artistic pursuits.

Teacher​

Hue Teo - Senior Concept Artist and Art Director
Hue is an accomplished concept artist with expertise in environment, props, world building, and characters. His proficiency across multiple design fields and solid grasp of production pipelines & workflows gained him collaborations with major studios like Epic Games, Riot Games, Ubisoft and many more.

Price per Participant
$20
Reactions: grale7
I am interested if we get enough participants to bring the price down for each... This one is kind of pricey for what it offers.
It's the trend nowadays. Most "courses" are way too expensive for what they offer, and if you're even half experienced in this stuff, you won't find much value in them anyway. The price is just a way to receive perceived value. Keyword: perceived.