탄탄한 세계관으로 완성하는 개성 있는 캐릭터 디자인 (character design - keto)

dhkseh

Staff member
Forumite
Trusted Member
Group Member
GB Participant
Aug 10, 2023
Credits
$2.40
GBG Credits
Ğ0

탄탄한 세계관으로 완성하는 개성 있는 캐릭터 디자인 (character design)

Publisher
coloso
Product Type
Video Course
Product URL
https://coloso.co.kr/products/conceptartist-keto
Author
keto (케토)
Language
korea
Duration
34:23
Release date
Jun 22, 2023
Skill level
2.00 star(s)
Product Price
$173
It's an original world view
"Unique" with a story
Character design know-how!
에키나 일러스트 이미지

Character concept art,
I like pretty and fancy things
In the end, the decision to debut as a professional is
"How much of the story of the game
It's "Can you make it's called "Can you make it work?"

It reflects a solid world view
How to design unique characters,
I'm the original singer of "Dungeon & Fighter"
Popular instructor Keto will tell you.

에키나 일러스트 이미지

It's a character with abstract ideas
From practical tips to materialize
Face, hair, and doubles
You can't see it easily in other classes
Symbols and frapp designs!

We're going to make the original sheet
I learned how to organize my portfolio
The entire process of character design practice
You can experience it vividly
Don't miss the class.

Class Configuration
I learn this
  • 콜로소 일러스트 클래스 구성

Basic character design
    a creative way of thinking
    Think about the criteria for good character design, strengthen the concept of character design, and find out what elements can be used to shape the idea that existed only in the imagination.
  • 콜로소 일러스트 클래스 구성

It strengthens the character's personality
    Appearance Characteristics Utilization and Expression
    From color coloring to silhouette, pose, face and hairstyle, doubles, weapons, effects, and symbols, let's look at the external characteristics that highlight the character's personality, and learn about the parts we need to pay attention to by designing them ourselves.
  • 콜로소 일러스트 클래스 구성

It starts with a concept drawing
    Character Design Practice
    Build a storyline for concept drawing around the mind map, and experience the character design practice process as it is in the actual game company process, from rough sketch to line arrangement, coloring, and detail-up.

• 콜로소 일러스트 클래스 구성

• fine-grained
    Calibration and Photoshop Skills
    No matter how good the painting is, the quality of the work will deteriorate if you don't finish it properly. Create clearer and more complete illustrations based on your understanding of light and gaze production.
  • 콜로소 일러스트 클래스 구성

fine-grained
    Calibration and Photoshop Skills
    No matter how good the painting is, the quality of the work will deteriorate if you don't finish it properly. Create clearer and more complete illustrations based on your understanding of light and gaze production.

• 콜로소 일러스트 클래스 구성

It's different for each level
    Character Variation Know-how
    Let's expand the range of expressions by dealing with the characters I designed evolving in the game. We even produce level design sheets with the formula of designing levels based on the existing original and the practice of applying them.

In Korea, it is already famous for its Dungeon & Fighter original song and is famous for its character design best lecture

It's such a popular lecture that we expect a global version within a year

I want to get this lecture so much that it's not a lie to start this site for this lecture

Price per Participant
$15
Reactions: owl
I really want to take this lecture If there's anyone who wants to take this lecture, please leave a comment

What's the point in a suggestions category, are people not allowed to make group buys in the main one anymore?

What's the point in a suggestions category, are people not allowed to make group buys in the main one anymore?
I'm not sure either. I didn't open the GB so I could record it myself, but I wrote a comment on the suggestion (I don't know how to remove the watermark)

Reactions: owl