Coloso, CGMA, iAnimate, WingFox
Product Type
Video Course
Product URL
https://group-buy.club/
Author
Santa Claus
Language
English, Korean, Japanese (Japanese, Korean, Eng sub)
Duration
99:99
Release date
Dec 25, 2023
Skill level
3.00 star(s)
Project Files
Yes
Product Price
$1000
🎁🎄 Christmas Mega Sale ❄️🎅.jpg

To participate please send me a DM, listing the courses you want to purchase and the course(s) you are getting for Free.

Just a reminder that During this event all Top-Up commission is Free 🤗

The number of courses can be changed and personalized, just send me a DM​

Enjoy your Christmas with New Courses!🎄

P.S. Since many of you got confused
Buy 4 Get 1 Free means that in total you will have 5 Courses
and
Buy
7 Get 3 Free means that in total you will have 10 Courses

Last edited:
Is this a beginner tutorial on how to use this website please.

Beginner's Guide on How to Use the Forum

1. You can begin by checking the Guides & Tips section of the forum.
  2. Regarding Top-ups, there are four methods available. Top-up with Crypto (method 1, method 2), purchasing Mediafile premium or with PayPal.
  3. To get access to the course, follow these steps:
    1. Join the GB by clicking the "Join" button at the top-right side of this page. It doesn't matter which participation list you choose at the moment, as the GB is already in the 'distribution' stage.
    2. Consider the Estimated contribution, which is different and you can find in at the top "Estimated contribution". You can skip Step 3 if you have these credits on your balance.
    3. Top up your balance. If you cannot navigate to any of the links, mentioned in #2 it means you have insufficient privileges. Please leave a message in any GB thread, and admins will get back to you with more details and instructions.
    4. Now you are ready to pay your participation fee by pressing the "Pay" button. This button is unavailable before you join the GB. The confirmation window will pop up, providing more details about the fees you are going to pay.
    5. After completing the payment, the 'conversation' button will appear, granting you access to the conversation/chat with detailed instructions on how to begin your learning.

Hey! I have already top-up my balance and already selected the courses I want, how can I purchase them and get the bonus course? I've dm Owl, but I don't know what I have to do next, thank you in advance. Cheers