Delivered ðŸ¤‘ COLOSO MEGA BUNDLE 🎉

If the content delivered already

🤑 COLOSO MEGA BUNDLE 🎉

Are the courses in the bundle in the picture? A lot of them are already available on OCC or as a gb
Yeah I think those courses should be swapped out since people have already paid for some of those courses. If it's technically $4 per course wouldn't really be fair to the ones that have already paid $10+ for them

@owl
Yeah I think those courses should be swapped out since people have already paid for some of those courses. If it's technically $4 per course wouldn't really be fair to the ones that have already paid $10+ for them
my guess is, since it is on the 2d design, and we are voting which ones we get, as long as it is 2d, it can be any course from the illustration or media design category?

Reactions: owl
There are also 21 lectures that are not in GB. Even if it's 10 credits each, it's 210 credits
There are also 21 lectures that are not in GB. Even if it's 10 credits each, it's 210 credits

In terms of the price of lectures that aren't in GB, it's about 4.761904761904762 credits per buy from GB

Reactions: owl