Delivered 2D Animation: From the Basics to Scene Construction [COLOSO, Michinoku-toge, GBC Dub]

If the content delivered already

2D Animation: From the Basics to Scene Construction [COLOSO, Michinoku-toge, GBC Dub]

@Monk
michinoku-toge-materials-list.jpg

Bash:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Monk
The buying via paypal is so complicated.. why is it not possible to just send money to your paypal and get access to the content? can you tell me why we need to buy a 3 month mediafile pass first, then pay again via paypal to get access? thanks

The buying via paypal is so complicated.. why is it not possible to just send money to your paypal and get access to the content? can you tell me why we need to buy a 3 month mediafile pass first, then pay again via paypal to get access? thanks
This is a 🏴‍☠️ community, and PayPal is very strict about copyright violations. If any user starts a dispute, it will be a headache for us. Adding an extra step will significantly slow down people from doing that. Moreover, if a user has bought MediaFile in the past, we will have more trust in providing them access to PayPal Top-Up Method.

I was interested in this course but I have noticed that the software is all in japanese... One thing is having the english subtitles and being able to see what he is doing (the stuff he is tweaking in the software), but if the software is all in japanese this becomes mission impossible to me. How did you guys study it?

I was interested in this course but I have noticed that the software is all in japanese... One thing is having the english subtitles and being able to see what he is doing (the stuff he is tweaking in the software), but if the software is all in japanese this becomes mission impossible to me. How did you guys study it?

The teacher in these courses often uses the software in their native language. Yes, it's not so easy to follow sometimes. I have two workarounds that I use:
  1. Using a smartphone camera + translator (some translators can instant translate without taking a picture) to get an idea of what it's been used and what parameters,
  2. Having the software opened in the second monitor or in an adjacent window to see at a glance what the teacher selected/clicked on.
Even though the courses have English subtitles, sometimes it's necessary to pause the video or rewind a few seconds to watch the technique again, so pausing to double check the menu option the teacher used is not a big deal anymore.

Of course, this is my method :)

Reactions: space_cobra
The teacher in these courses often uses the software in their native language. Yes, it's not so easy to follow sometimes. I have two workarounds that I use:
  1. Using a smartphone camera + translator (some translators can instant translate without taking a picture) to get an idea of what it's been used and what parameters,
  2. Having the software opened in the second monitor or in an adjacent window to see at a glance what the teacher selected/clicked on.
Even though the courses have English subtitles, sometimes it's necessary to pause the video or rewind a few seconds to watch the technique again, so pausing to double check the menu option the teacher used is not a big deal anymore.

Of course, this is my method :)

I see, yeah, I don't think it's gonna work for me... I think I won't be able to watch the stuff seeing all the japanese characters in the software and not knowing what is what. A pity though, really wanted this course. But I know myself I won't be able to stand not knowing the stuff, it will prompt a blue screen of death in my mind lol...