Duration
12:23
Release date
May 31, 2023
Skill level
3.00 star(s)
Product Price
$150
I bought this course, I want to exchange it for watts atelier courses (that are not already realesed on the internet) or good figure drawing courses. Also if you want to make a group buy for this course i can give it for less money, at least to buy some art supplies. I also have the 2 VIS DEV course from him. :)
rjx0fx808ch1vzjkv3i7vfmgsr5j

Reactions: kukibaboy and owl
Hey davidh, I may not have any watts atelier that you have not seen online but I do have a figure drawing course from schoolism : Deconstructed, Drawing people. We can make an exchange. I just need the visdev course from Zac retz If its cool with you?😊

Tbh I’m interested in this course. But the problem you can’t cash out with gb. Even you perform group buy you just gain credit (gb currency) and not real money. Can u go lower with $75 if possible if you wanted to perform group buy?

Reactions: strawberry
Tbh I’m interested in this course. But the problem you can’t cash out with gb. Even you perform group buy you just gain credit (gb currency) and not real money. Can u go lower with $75 if possible if you wanted to perform group buy?
Yes, like I said, I just want to recover some of what I paid for the course so I can buy some art supplies. 75 seems good to me.

Reactions: strawberry
Let's go guys!!

• Love
Reactions: kukibaboy and owl
This is not actually true. Every GB organizer receives payouts via PayPal or crypto after the campaign is fully funded.