Delivered Anatomy Dictionary for Osam's Natural Representation of the Human Body - 오쌤의 자연스러운 인체 표현을 위한 해부학사전 [Coloso, Osam]

If the content delivered already

Anatomy Dictionary for Osam's Natural Representation of the Human Body - 오쌤의 자연스러운 인체 표현을 위한 해부학사전 [Coloso, Osam]

hi, I've read the guides & tips section but I'm still having sobre troubles. can I still join this gb? If so, I'll need to pay 10.00 USD then, correct?
Green light for the GB tag means 'GO.' The participant's fee of 10 GBC Credits is exactly what you have to pay to access the course. Thanks.

It sounds like Ossam's class offers a comprehensive approach to learning human anatomy for artistic purposes, particularly focusing on drawing skills and muscle memorization. The emphasis on practical demonstrations and step-by-step guidance seems very beneficial, especially for beginners in the field of drawing characters, manga, or anime.

View attachment 1791 View attachment 1796

For someone who's struggled with memorizing complex muscle names and understanding their placement, Ossam's teaching method could be particularly helpful. By offering rich visual guides and breaking down the human body's appearance at various angles, it allows for a more flexible and natural expression in character drawing.

View attachment 1792 View attachment 1793

The idea of tailoring the learning to suit individual needs and avoiding overwhelming the student with unnecessary information is smart. It provides a more targeted approach, allowing learners to focus on specific areas of interest or difficulty without feeling inundated with irrelevant details.

Overall, Ossam seems to offer a practical and accessible way to grasp human anatomy for artistic expression, making it easier for aspiring artists to incorporate anatomical accuracy into their work.

View attachment 1794 View attachment 1795

Part 01. Understanding bone and muscle structure​

Learn basic human anatomy knowledge for natural drawing.

Part 02. Understanding Appearance Silhouettes​

From the features of the neck according to gender, the upper body, lower body, etc. Try to understand.

Part 03. Human Anatomy Applications​

Strength, direction, and joint slope based on understanding the characteristics and dynamics of each area Practice variations.

Part 04. Muscle Review​

Based on the various types of photo materials provided, such as clear paintings and plaster images, muscles Try to analyze.
(y)