Jan 2, 2024
Credits
$0.00
GBG Credits
Ğ0

Animal Drawing

Publisher: CGMA
Product Type: Video Course
Product URL: https://www.conceptart.cgmasteracademy.com/courses/74-animal-drawing
Author: Shannon Beaumont
Language: English
Duration: 00:00
Release date: Jun 28, 2019
Skills Level: ⭐⭐⭐
Project Files: Not Provided
Product Price: 699

Animal_Drawing_media.jpg

Animal Drawing emphasizes developing an understanding of the anatomy of wildlife and domestic animals. Students will learn to construct quadruped skeletons as well as render
fur and reptilian skin. Furthermore, there is an exploration of form and perspective with an analysis of gestures and expressions. Learning to draw animals is a vital step in creating populated landscapes as well as building a foundation that strengthens believability when developing creature designs.

Well, that class is available for everyone, anyone can download it. I'm looking for other classes.
Hi,

Saw your response, do you have this course to trade?
If you do, I have Brainstorm Creature Anatomy course by Jonathan Kuo, also a couple of classes from Brian Knox, new foundation art school, specifically Foundation light and shadow and Fundamental head drawing?

Any interest there?

Cheers

Taz

Hi,

Saw your response, do you have this course to trade?
If you do, I have Brainstorm Creature Anatomy course by Jonathan Kuo, also a couple of classes from Brian Knox, new foundation art school, specifically Foundation light and shadow and Fundamental head drawing?

Any interest there?

Cheers

Taz
Yes, I do have it, and I'm very interested in Jon Kuo's class. Is it the flash class or the full 10 week one?