Delivered Animate Your Illustration with AE [Coloso, Seter]

If the content delivered already

Animate Your Illustration with AE [Coloso, Seter]

Guys, I'm new here and I want to know if there is any problem or the access data preview. Thanks! 🤜🏿🤛🏿
This GB is in distribution phase, so we just need to wait a bit more to have it in "delivered" phase. At that point the "conversation" option will be available with further info.

Just a suggestion but if you're recording it please try pulling the video directly from webpage. Not only this saves time but also preserves the original quality of the video

@owl
I have joined and paid but how do I receive the course? When clicking Conversation, it says You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
Currently, most courses are pre-purchased by admins, so GBs are typically in either the "Distribution" or "Delivered" stage.

If a GB is in the "Distribution" stage, it means the course is already on hand, but we need some time for final adjustments and distribution.
This process can take up to a week sometimes due to the high volume of new courses we're handling. Your patience is greatly appreciated! 🤗

If the GB is in the "Delivered" stage, it means that after purchasing the course, you'll be able to access it immediately.

Reactions: nandopesa