Staff member
GB Organizer
Jul 8, 2023
Credits
$58.70
GBG Credits
Ğ80
Dear Fellow Artists,
Exciting news! Strawberry and I have a fantastic plan to enhance the atmosphere in our community, making it even more joyful and friendly. We're thrilled to announce the upcoming

🎨 Art Competition! 🎯

The rules are simple: submit your Best artwork before the 5th of August ends. On till 12th of August, we will receive votes from the community. We will pick our winners on the next day, the 13th of August. However, for the competition to kick off and the winners to be eligible for prizes, we need at least 10 competitors to join. So, don't hesitate to participate and invite your friends!

The winner will be determined by the number of votes their post receives. And the best part? There are fantastic prizes up for grabs!

• 🥇1st Place: 3-month Mediafile premium + 50 GBC Credits

• 🥈2nd Place: 1-month Mediafile premium + 25 GBC Credits

• 🥉3rd Place: 1-week Mediafile premium + 10 GBC Credits

Join now to become a prominent figure within the community and claim your well-deserved prize! Let the creativity flow, and let's make this Art Competition a grand success!!!

Instructions

1. Make a new forum thread in the 'Share your Work' forum by clicking the 'Post thread' button.
  2. Ensure that 'Allow suggestion voting' is set to 'Yes.'
  3. Upload your artwork to the first post of this thread. Images, renders, videos, whatever your work is.
  4. Promote your artwork on other forum threads to get more votes 🤩
  5. Visit your thread, and check the feedback from the community.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiiii, I have a question, when uploading an artwork, is there any restriction on what can be uploaded?

I'm thinking of uploading an ecchi drawing, but I don't know if this content is allowed xdd 🦕

Hey, Strawberry! Why don't the participants post their artwork in one discussion thread only? It's hard to vote when I have to open different threads to see all the artwork. and It's a bit confusing to differentiate between the competition participant threads and the normal threads because there are no thumbnails for each thread.

I mean, it's okay to make a thread for each participant so the community can discuss one specific artwork on each thread, but I think we need one page that collects them all to show all the submissions.

By the way, I've seen some artwork submissions, and they look great! I love this community.

Reactions: iamsosoart and owl