Completed artistic anatomy with rey bustos (Visualarium)

Publisher
Visualarium
Product Type
Video Course
Product URL
http://www.visualarium.com/mastering-anatomy-with-rey-bustos/
Author
Rey Bustos
Language
English audio
Duration
16:04
Project Files
No
Product Price
$200
TCT Points
2 TCT Points
This is the anatomy course by rey bustos on the old visualarium plataform, it's somewhat similar to the one in NMA exept that this one covers a few extra topics like comparative anatomy (Human-Animal) and the constelation figure drawing method.

The 200 is not the oficial price, i dont have a clear price of the course since the plataform doesn't exist anymore and the isn't any info about that in the wayback machine either, but i would put it in the one taking into account the wignfox variant of his anatomy course.

164231eecs5wlzgbllpqup.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you please check your course curriculum? Most likely, we already have it on occ: Rey Bustos
It is not the same, the one on the mainsite is the new masters academy variant and it's formated slightly diferent, the one i have here is from the former videocourse website visualarium. The course is divided in ten modules and covers certain topics not covered in the one on the mainpage (Ex. The comparative anatomy).

Last edited:
module 01: bones of the legs
module 02: muscles of the legs
module 03: bones and muscles of the arms
module 04: muscles of the back
module 05: muscles of the torso
module 06: hands
module 07: head
module 08: constelation drawing
module 09: comparative anatomy

also, in most modules are included demo drawing demonstrations of he copying ilustrations related tu the bodypart shown in the module.

if it's possible, i would like to exchange it for Intro to Artistic Anatomy of the Human Body, but i understand if the similarities of the courses inhibits me of such thing.