Delivered Celebrating Our Anniversaries: GBC Turns One and OCC Turns Six! 🍾🎂🎉

If the content delivered already

Celebrating Our Anniversaries: GBC Turns One and OCC Turns Six! 🍾🎂🎉

Congrats OCC & GBC!!! For us, non wealthy people, your mission is really important, I try and pay for my courses every time I can cause I appreciate the work of teachers and instructors but sometimes it is just impossible to pay the prices asked and even more when you only want a small part of a course, so yeah thanks and keep being there for another 6 and many more!!!

• Love
Reactions: VUnicorn
Congratulations, OCC and GBC! Before GBC existed, I had been downloading a variety of courses from OCC, which helped me a lot back then.
I am very glad that your team has come this far! GBC has been able to offer me countless valuable courses at a reasonable price and, most importantly, a cast of helpful and supportive admins! I am very grateful for this, and hope this community will continue to prosper 🥳🎊

• Love
Congrats GBC and OCC!!! 🥳

You are a surprising community what is not common nowadays! You already have a lot therefore I can only wish you to grow and evolve while staying the best of the best! And, of course, to not forget to reveal all those 400 surprises from the pipeline 😅

I'm a newbie and still choosing what to get 😅 because of the countless choices you've been creating for this community these years! Keep it going, guys! Take care!

• Love
Congrats OCC/GBC! I stumbled upon the website by chance and then I was skeptical about the price because it was too good to be true but I ended up trusting it because of the Paypal top up option and it was literally the best decision of my life

• Love
Congratulations on the huge milestone! I would say thank you for all the hard work, you've helped a lot of people by giving them easier access to knowledge! I would say that's worth a lot!

• Love