GBG Credits
Ğ80

Cloth Creation and Simulation for Real-Time [CGMA, Jayson Fitch]

Publisher
CGMA
Product Type
Video Course
Product URL
https://www.vfx.cgmasteracademy.com/courses/145-cloth-creation-and-simulation-for-real-time
Author
Jayson Fitch
Language
English, Eng subs
Duration
00:00
Release date
Jun 1, 2021
Skill level
2.00 star(s)
Project Files
Yes
Product Price
$749
Cloth Creation and Simulation for Real-Time.jpg

This course offers an extensive dive into integrating Marvelous Designer into cloth workflows for real-time character creation, covering basics to advanced techniques for crafting both realistic and stylized garments. The curriculum spans from software introduction to sophisticated methodologies using Marvelous Designer, ZBrush, and Unreal Engine.​

Here’s a glimpse of what students can expect:​

• Week #1: Introduction to Software BasicsCovering terminology, importing avatars, garment creation basics, and simulation properties.
  • Week #2: Advanced Software TechniquesEnhancing garment fit, layering, managing pressure, incorporating elastic elements, adding zippers, stitching details, morph targets, and garment exporting.
  • Week #3: Project InitiationUnderstanding references, preparing for success, deciphering real-world patterns, and initial blockout.
  • Week #4: Simulation MasteryDiving deep into final simulations, seam and stitching enhancement, fold appeal, layering refinement, and the exporting process.
  • Week #5: ZBrush Integration for Sim EnhancementTransforming to a quadded mesh, maintaining UVs from Marvelous, and initiating the sculpting pass.
  • Week #6: Detailing in ZBrushOptimized workflow between ZBrush and Marvelous, finalizing high-poly sculpting.
  • Week #7: Game Topology and Material CreationRetopology, baking, texture creation in Substance Painter, and handling fabric textures and tiling.
  • Week #8: Shading & RenderingExploring rendering in UE4 or Toolbag, setting up shaders for cloth and leather.
Cloth Creation and Simulation for Real-Time-1.jpg
Cloth Creation and Simulation for Real-Time-2.jpg

The course will equip students not only with software expertise but also a comprehensive understanding of creating captivating garments for AAA games. They'll engage in practical assignments, including contemporary and fantasy costumes based on provided concept art, culminating in multiple portfolio pieces.
Cloth Creation and Simulation for Real-Time-5.jpg
Cloth Creation and Simulation for Real-Time-3.jpg

how can i have it
can i just paypal you 20 dollar and u send me the the course
How Can i get credit I wanna buy this but i don't getting
how can I get it?
Hi guys, to get access to the course, you will have to Top-Up your account. There are three Top-Up methods available. Top-Up with Crypto, purchasing Mediafile premium or with PayPal