Distribution Create an Action Game in Unreal Engine 5 [Unfgames]

A list of completed Group Buy campaigns that is still available

Create an Action Game in Unreal Engine 5 [Unfgames]

hi there! i'm new here & i wanted to buy this course, are this course still can be bought? and how i pay for this course because the page say "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."
been saying that since February, we haven't received an update yet. Post says distribution but no one here has gotten anything.

ummmm.... this is good news!! We are on distribution phase!!! How do we access the content though? Any help is truly appreciated
Oopsies!!! Hehe!!

If a GB is in the "Distribution" stage, it means the course is already on hand, but we need some time for final adjustments and distribution.
This process can take up to a week sometimes due to the high volume of new courses we're handling. Your patience is greatly appreciated! 🤗

If the GB is in the "Delivered" stage, it means that after purchasing the course, you'll be able to access it immediately.
You can participate in a course at any time unless there are special circumstances, such as a copyright strike from the author.

That actually helps
Guess a bit more waiting, no worries, for as long as it comes, some things take its time to get ready.;)

Reactions: VUnicorn