Distribution Create an Action Game in Unreal Engine 5 [Unfgames]

A list of completed Group Buy campaigns that is still available

Create an Action Game in Unreal Engine 5 [Unfgames]

Hi! Finally could get my credits and purchased this course but when I go to conversation link says oops we ran into some problems, how do I do so I can watch the course or download or however it works, sorry first time newbies issues oopsies!

Thank you for posting this, I would like to ask in the case that we don't have access to the conversation after purchasing is it because the product is not yet uploaded or do we have to get verified first or something?

Thank you for posting this, I would like to ask in the case that we don't have access to the conversation after purchasing is it because the product is not yet uploaded or do we have to get verified first or something?
You are absolutely right, this course has not been uploaded to our platform yet.

Hi! Do we have an approximate date for accessing this course? Conversation link still shows we run into some problems, guess it is not yet ready, or is it?

Hello a question, on the page they mention that the course is updating, when it is updated here will they update it?

And another doubt also on the course page mention that there is an option to subtitles in other languages, do you think there is a possibility to obtain a verction that has those subtitles in Spanish?.

something new? It's been going on since December 26 and I still don't see much participation. I don't want to risk paying if in the end no one else signs up.

And seeing that it has been going on for so long, I don't know if it will arrive.

hi there! i'm new here & i wanted to buy this course, are this course still can be bought? and how i pay for this course because the page say "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

Reactions: VUnicorn