Delivered Digital Portrait Painting with Jens Claessens [Underpaint Academy, Jens Claessens]

If the content delivered already

Digital Portrait Painting with Jens Claessens [Underpaint Academy, Jens Claessens]

VUnicorn

Administrator
Staff member
Cashier
Aug 6, 2023
Credits
$31.80
GBG Credits
Ğ0

Digital Portrait Painting with Jens Claessens [Underpaint Academy, Jens Claessens]

Publisher
Underpaint Academy
Product Type
Video Course
Product URL
https://underpaintacademy.com/product/digital-portrait-painting-with-jens-claessens/
Author
Jens Claessens
Language
English, English Subtitles
Duration
39:06
Release date
Mar 1, 2024
Skill level
2.00 star(s)
Project Files
Yes
Product Price
$300

Digital Portrait Painting with Jens Claessens [Underpaint Academy, Jens Claessens]-00.jpg

Learn the Fundamentals of Digital Portrait Painting!

Join Jens in this 8-week class to master the core painting concepts necessary for creating stunning portraits. Jens focuses not just on copying references, but on teaching you how to analyze and internalize these concepts, giving you the freedom to work from your imagination as well. The course will include a mix of demonstrations, lectures, and homework assignments that will be reviewed in class.

We’ll Cover:

• Painting fundamentals, from reference and imagination
  • Color, texture, and value
  • Transitioning from black and white to color while maintaining a natural look
  • Analyzing and studying references
  • Breakdown of facial features
Duration: 8 weeks
Start Date & Time: Saturday, March 2nd, every Saturday at 8:00 AM Eastern
Skill Level: All skill levels welcome
Tiers: Choose between receiving feedback or spectating without homework feedback. Critiques can be provided asynchronously if you can’t attend the live class.
Format: 4-5 hour live class featuring a combination of lectures, demos, and feedback. Recordings will typically be available within 24 hours of each class.
Materials: Any digital or traditional tools; paintovers will be done digitally.

Digital Portrait Painting with Jens Claessens [Underpaint Academy, Jens Claessens]-01.jpg
Digital Portrait Painting with Jens Claessens [Underpaint Academy, Jens Claessens]-02.jpg
Digital Portrait Painting with Jens Claessens [Underpaint Academy, Jens Claessens]-03.jpg

Week Breakdown:

• Week 1: How to Observe
    Before we start drawing, we’ll analyze our subject matter and develop a strategy for tackling our painting. I’ll cover all the fundamental concepts I use to create my portraits.
  • Week 2: Demo: Full Color Portrait from Reference
    I’ll demonstrate how to apply the previous concepts to create a finished portrait.
  • Week 3: Digital Pencil
    I’ll show you how to draw a portrait from reference using a simple digital pencil. We’ll explore layering values, crosshatching, and more.
  • Week 4: Texture
    We’ll discuss using textures in Photoshop and how to enhance your portraits with them.
  • Week 5: Color
    I’ll share my method for transitioning from black and white to color, focusing on creating harmonious skin tones.
  • Week 6: Heads from Imagination
    Learn techniques for developing more interesting characters, improving your visual library, and constructing and shading from imagination.
  • Week 7: Facial Features
    We’ll go over each facial feature individually, giving you a better understanding of how to draw them from reference or imagination.
  • Week 8: Demo: Creating Characters from Imagination

Digital Portrait Painting with Jens Claessens [Underpaint Academy, Jens Claessens]-04.jpg
Digital Portrait Painting with Jens Claessens [Underpaint Academy, Jens Claessens]-06.jpg
Digital Portrait Painting with Jens Claessens [Underpaint Academy, Jens Claessens]-05.jpg

I appreciate it if you could teach me how to cover our expenses for the paid content and then distribute it for free.
but it's not like it wasn't like that before I'm not saying anything out of line I think

so does that mean we aren't getting anything free anymore. I thought some courses were mostly free and a a few group buy. Can you guys at least consider have some courses for free I mean that was the purpose of online-courses.club originally