Delivered Elevating Character Illustrations with Distinctive Colors and Textures [Coloso, John Kafka]

If the content delivered already

Elevating Character Illustrations with Distinctive Colors and Textures [Coloso, John Kafka]

Come on guys, there's at least 29 registered members to this gb and it's already released.

If you haven't already paid for it, please do, this seems like one of the better courses.

I didn’t have time to check this one yet. Is there anything written or explained about what brushes should be given? I already had experience with another Coloso course where they have given less than half of the brushes used in the course and they were highly customized for the Wacom art pen (barrel rotation).

It's written in the main page of the course:

List of files provided in the coloring class
- 15 texture brushes, including the ones custom-made by the instructor
- 10 practice exercises (PSD) and key theory-related materials
- 5 color palettes
- iPad sketching processes with original PSD files, enabling flexibility in their use
- A self-assessment checklist to help you determine when your work is complete

The PSDs seem to be all included in the materials .rar, but not the brushes or color palettes.

It's written in the main page of the course:

List of files provided in the coloring class
- 15 texture brushes, including the ones custom-made by the instructor
- 10 practice exercises (PSD) and key theory-related materials
- 5 color palettes
- iPad sketching processes with original PSD files, enabling flexibility in their use
- A self-assessment checklist to help you determine when your work is complete

The PSDs seem to be all included in the materials .rar, but not the brushes or color palettes.
Thanks, then let’s wait for an admin to check it. :giggle:

It seems like the course was supposed to come with 15 texture brushes, but they haven't included them in the Coloso EN yet(?). I saw that John Kafka used more brushes aside from those in the lessons, though. It must be from the brush set that he sold on Coloso KR, which has 15 textures from this course and 39 other used brushes: https://coloso.co.kr/event/asset-johnkafka1

If I may ask, how do you reach that page? From the course page?
In the Korean class page it's mentioned that 15 brushes only are included, same as the English text in the global site.

Hmm, it looks like they're selling only the brushes in the page you linked... so the 15 textured ones plus the other 3 sets... I wonder if they have also other classes brushes...