Release date
Dec 1, 2022
Skill level
2.00 star(s)
Project Files
Yes
Product Price
$300

Art Guild is a school of wizardry for aspiring artists and storytellers around the globe to hone in on their craft and bring imaginary characters and environments to life.​

Play
00:00
00:37
Mute
Settings
Enter fullscreen
00:00

drawing-faces-text.png

02_4_chapters_banners.jpg

01_4_chapters_banners.jpg

Screenshot+2022-10-23+080746.png

04_4_chapters_banners.jpg

03_4_chapters_banners.jpg

Screenshot+2022-10-23+080807.png

course-details.jpg

• 1 Payment
  • 2 Payments
Enroll now
TEXTURE.jpg

Hi there, I am a Copenhagen-based Illustrator & concept artist working in the entertainment industry. I have worked with some of the world's biggest game & art studios: Riot Games (Los Angeles), Sixmorevodka (Berlin), and currently IO Interactive (Copenhagen). I spend a good amount of time giving talks about the creative process, mentoring, and sharing my knowledge about painting with students as well as professionals.​

Meet Esben​

image+463.jpg

Explore work

(Your Instructor)​

What people are saying
  • profile_pic.jpg

“It's been great overall, the explanations are quick to the point and I get to jump right into the assignments after each video, so I spend more time actively practicing the concepts and not so much sitting there passively watching 5h long lectures (which I dread). The RPG thematic is a nice little touch I enjoy too.”​

João Victor Moreira
  • 28_FEB_GRADSHOOT4216_Square.jpg

"EXCELLENT! Esben is really encouraging and attentive to every student. The tutorials and assignments are also very well crafted and effective, making learning a smooth process."​

Jin Sheng
  • rayane.jpg

“This course has been amazing so far! I couldn't draw anything from my imagination before and now I'm feeling more confident after each assignment. The way Esben teaches is very unique and he explains complex topics by breaking them down into their simplest forms. Also, the community is extremely kind and there is a lot of feedback so we all grow together during our artistic journey! :)”​

Rayane Bengaoui
  • "The course has been great so far! I can already see a major improvement of faces in different positions as well as more structure in my work, two things that I needed to work on in the past. The videos have been fun and the discord help sessions have been wonderful."​

Keenan Dewing
  • "My experience in this course has been amazing so far! It's very challenging but also super rewarding and informative if you put in the effort!"​

Polkey
  • "It's been a great learning experience. I've watched countless videos online and non have been this digestible and accessible."​

Cuauhtzin
  • "Fantastic! Lessons are clear and the community is so supportive!"​

Rayden Mudd
  • "It's been amazing. I'm acquiring a lot of knowledge and still having the opportunity to participate in an amazing community. Esben really knows how to teach and how to captivate his students, he spares no effort to make each student feel comfortable and learn in the best way."​

Joao Fontes

Item 1 of 8
BAR.jpg

Private Discord art community •✦• 6+ hours of video content •✦• Photoshop brushes •✦•​

ticket.jpg

Price per Participant
$15
Reactions: Carolina