Delivered Express Yourself with Character Creation Ideation [Coloso, Rinotuna, GBC AI Dub]

If the content delivered already

Express Yourself with Character Creation Ideation [Coloso, Rinotuna, GBC AI Dub]

Yes, and it says creative comment and not the boring one like “I like RinoTuna”, but there is no standard of what to call a creative comment.
I mark posts with :( from participants who I can't provide the course to because they don't meet the requirements of this course promotion. For many, these emojis have helped them understand the forum rules and gain access to Rinotuna.

• Sad
Reactions: xian_xian
I mark posts with :( from participants who I can't provide the course to because they don't meet the requirements of this course promotion. For many, these emojis have helped them understand the forum rules and gain access to Rinotuna.
Your "Starting Point" stated that "
GB Participant - You earn this tag by engaging with the community, whether it's by sending a DM to Admins,
commenting under a post, participating in a GB, or requesting payment instructions.
Users with this tag will have access to payment links, the right to vote, and the ability to participate in club events.

-> I think I'm eligible for the course, but the comment needs to be "creative," though what counts as creative isn't clear.

• Sad
Reactions: VUnicorn
Your "Starting Point" stated that "
GB Participant - You earn this tag by engaging with the community, whether it's by sending a DM to Admins,
commenting under a post, participating in a GB, or requesting payment instructions.
Users with this tag will have access to payment links, the right to vote, and the ability to participate in club events.

-> I think I'm eligible for the course, but the comment needs to be "creative," though what counts as creative isn't clear.
Yes, that's correct.
You just didn't carefully read the rules in the course thread about who among the forum participants it's available for free.
So you also get a :( for being inattentive.

• Sad
Reactions: xian_xian