iAnimate

$20

Feature Worshops - Workshop 2 - Body Mechanics [iAnimate].jpg

iAnimate

$20

Feature Workshop 3 Advanced Body Mechanics and Pantomime Acting.jpg

iAnimate

$20

[iAnimate] Feature Animation Workshop 4 - Close up Facial Acting and Lip-Sync (1).jpg

iAnimate

$20

Feature Animation Workshops - Workshop 5 - Full Body Acting, Facial and Lip Sync [iAnimate].jpg

iAnimate

$20

1692442209928.jpg

iAnimate

$20

1696597612005.jpg

Users who had Purchased any iAnimate Course before will have a $20 Discount

Please DM me to arrange that​

Last edited:
Hi @owlbear and @strawberry. I'm new here. How do these "group buy" work? After the purchase is backed, will the courses be freely available to everyone? I'm particularly interested in these bundle ("Feature Animation Workshops 🎄 Christmas ❄️ Bundle - Workshop 1-7"), but couldn't access any of the payment links owl has provided above...

Cheers

Hi @owlbear and @strawberry. I'm new here. How do these "group buy" work? After the purchase is backed, will the courses be freely available to everyone? I'm particularly interested in these bundle ("Feature Animation Workshops 🎄 Christmas ❄️ Bundle - Workshop 1-7"),
GBC is a standalone project from OCC. The main goal is to create a vast library of rare or expensive/not leaked content available for a small fee.
but couldn't access any of the payment links owl has provided above...

Cheers
should be accessible now

GBC is a standalone project from OCC. The main goal is to create a vast library of rare or expensive/not leaked content available for a small fee.

should be accessible now
Thank your for the prompt reply, @strawberry. Sorry, but I'm also newbie on crypto and I'm intending to buy it just for this payment. In that sense, how do I know how much crypto I should transfer? Do you have a price table for each currency? Thanks again!

Thank your for the prompt reply, @strawberry. Sorry, but I'm also newbie on crypto and I'm intending to buy it just for this payment. In that sense, how do I know how much crypto I should transfer? Do you have a price table for each currency? Thanks again!
I believe, that PayPal is the best option for this GB. Text @owl, he is a bird, not a d...k ))

Beginner's Guide on How to Use the Forum

1. You can begin by checking the Guides & Tips section of the forum.
  2. Regarding Top-ups, there are four methods available. Top-up with Crypto (method 1, method 2), purchasing Mediafile premium or with PayPal.
  3. To get access to the course, follow these steps:
    1. Join the GB by clicking the "Join" button at the top-right side of this page. It doesn't matter which participation list you choose at the moment, as the GB is already in the 'distribution' stage.
    2. Consider the Estimated contribution, which is different and you can find in at the top "Estimated contribution". You can skip Step 3 if you have these credits on your balance.
    3. Top up your balance. If you cannot navigate to any of the links, mentioned in #2 it means you have insufficient privileges. Please leave a message in any GB thread, and admins will get back to you with more details and instructions.
    4. Now you are ready to pay your participation fee by pressing the "Pay" button. This button is unavailable before you join the GB. The confirmation window will pop up, providing more details about the fees you are going to pay.
    5. After completing the payment, the 'conversation' button will appear, granting you access to the conversation/chat with detailed instructions on how to begin your learning.