Delivered Form From Imagination By Steven Zapata

If the content delivered already

Form From Imagination By Steven Zapata

There's people in the participants list who have 10+ joint purchases and no credit.....So they're accounts who mass join group buys and I assume either don't know how to/can't purchase credit or these accounts have no idea how this website works. I think maybe this website needs a region lock for certain countries cause I assume these accounts are non-english speaking.

Reactions: Edrick089
it's been 2 weeks and only 5 people out of 20 paid and that was at the start. There are probably a ton of guy thinking that the other will pay while they get the benefit of being in the group lmfao.

Reactions: MopHead
There's people in the participants list who have 10+ joint purchases and no credit.....So they're accounts who mass join group buys and I assume either don't know how to/can't purchase credit or these accounts have no idea how this website works. I think maybe this website needs a region lock for certain countries cause I assume these accounts are non-english speaking.
I would rather blame it on:
1) Its no easy to deposit credits - mediafile has 10$fees which is more than 50%
2) There is no email notification. I joined this group like 2/3 weeks ago, I haven't got reminder and I don't really use this site apart from this one group buy. I just randomly decided to check it few days ago and discovered it's already time to pay. If I got email, I would probably do it instantly.

Also my funds from Kraken will be unlocked tomorrow(if I knew before they have 72h cool down I would use different site but I don't know much about crypto) so I will pay tomorrow. It's still only 6 people though.

Reactions: owl and MopHead