Form From Imagination By Steven Zapata

yup

Attachments

• IMG_20230918_161244.jpg
    IMG_20230918_161244.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 62
Reactions: owl
Payment secured!

Is it possible for us to delay for a little bit to get the Premium Edition? ($330)
The only difference with the premium edition is that It comes with 5 extra videos but 4/5 of the bonus videos can already be found online except the Harpy Extended Demo. I wouldn't see the point in waiting any further just for an extra video especially after waiting so long for people to pay(It's almost been a month of waiting).

The only difference with the premium edition is that It comes with 5 extra videos but 4/5 of the bonus videos can already be found online except the Harpy Extended Demo. I wouldn't see the point in waiting any further just for an extra video especially after waiting so long for people to pay(It's almost been a month of waiting).
Got it! It's actually not worth :LOL:

can't agree more, most of the extra videos are available online.

Reactions: MopHead
Once it is in the distribution stage, could you please share the links, so we can include them? Will highly appreciate that
3/5 of the bonus lessons are already on OCC and if I remember correctly the other one is on gfxdomain