Delivered Fundamentals of Stylized Character Art [Coloso, Mogoon, GBC AI Dub]

If the content delivered already

Fundamentals of Stylized Character Art [Coloso, Mogoon, GBC AI Dub]

Hi i saw the new course added when i was scrolling past. Then my computer shutdown immediately i was worried because its my one and only computer and i cant afford one i lived in asia i cant tell specifically but here asia computer is expensive my dad works as a food delivery and didn't earn much so i just watch youtube for some tutorial to learn and learned for 7 or 6 months now but im still grinding and when i was ready to stylize it like anime it was hard i couldn't use my brain to turn a general anatomy into a stylize one and im also struggling with colors so i search youtube for best course for stylizing anime and i found mogoons course at coloso and when i check the price for enrollment i was shock it was expensive it was like 100 or 200 dollars even i have discount i couldn't afford it even my dad and mom wont allow me to buy they called a worth less thing but for me its a thing that i want to able to do stylize and continue to learn . Why do i want it ? I want to learn what professional learned that i havent learned yet and able to understand there pespective of that theory and get an idea to create my own illustration or animation [Japanese Style] and someday teach what i have learned for free or a price depends on me

and importantly the course is cool cant wait and cant forget Mogoon is a genius and awesome