CodeMaster

Forumite
GB Participant
Jul 22, 2023
Credits
$0.04
GBG Credits
Ğ0
Hi there, administrator group! Take a look at my suggestion. I can find someone to develop a Coloso downloader, which doesn’t require tedious recording and has no watermarks in the downloads. It only needs to copy the course link to directly download the configured account information. However, this software can only be obtained through group purchases.

• Wow
Reactions: sakanafish
Hi there, administrator group! Take a look at my suggestion. I can find someone to develop a Coloso downloader, which doesn’t require tedious recording and has no watermarks in the downloads. It only needs to copy the course link to directly download the configured account information. However, this software can only be obtained through group purchases.
can you please estimate this script price?

Maybe you can ask your developer to work course-by-course basis?
Rest assured that the platform will remain operational and will not shut down, unless there is excessive downloading during a specific time period which may come to the attention of the official website and result in a temporary loss of service. The developers will maintain the platform.

Reactions: owl
I want to buy it.
Currently can be downloaded, but the file is encrypted need a few days to decode the time to be able to sell you, but only free maintenance for 2 months, because the platform keeps changing the way so very often, you have to think about, not forcing you to buy Oh, but there is also a way I can help you under the course, a set of courses capped at $ 30 all not counting how many lessons, download the completion of the you can provide the account of the network disk on my side to upload the disk to you in the cloud!🥰🥰🥰

Reactions: dhkseh
Currently can be downloaded, but the file is encrypted need a few days to decode the time to be able to sell you, but only free maintenance for 2 months, because the platform keeps changing the way so very often, you have to think about, not forcing you to buy Oh, but there is also a way I can help you under the course, a set of courses capped at $ 30 all not counting how many lessons, download the completion of the you can provide the account of the network disk on my side to upload the disk to you in the cloud!🥰🥰🥰
I want to see how it works

I think $1200 is expensive if it takes a few days to decrypt

If it's real, it might be more effective to open a joint purchase of the river