How To Download From Coloso?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about wingfox and the other, but most places (especially Coloso) have specific things implemented which prevent recording or downloading of the videos. Making it more difficult to record in the first place. For example, Coloso forces you to download a program which can check if you have any sort of software open capable of recording. Not sure how GBC does it but I know of only one method of recording, if you’re looking for a shortcut then it’s just not possible.

Not sure about wingfox and the other, but most places (especially Coloso) have specific things implemented which prevent recording or downloading of the videos. Making it more difficult to record in the first place. For example, Coloso forces you to download a program which can check if you have any sort of software open capable of recording. Not sure how GBC does it but I know of only one method of recording, if you’re looking for a shortcut then it’s just not possible.
the only method I can think of that 100% works is having a 2nd mini computer connected VIA USB and running a recording software on the mini computer as Coloso cant detect USB Connected Devices

but as far as i'm aware, that whole set up costs $150usd+

Reactions: elon
the only method I can think of that 100% works is having a 2nd mini computer connected VIA USB and running a recording software on the mini computer as Coloso cant detect USB Connected Devices

but as far as i'm aware, that whole set up costs $150usd+
I use a similar process with 2 computers linked via discord screenshare. For some reason it doesn't detect that.

Reactions: elon
It is important to avoid discussing this topic in an open forum as it may complicate the recording process that GBC is using. Coloso engineers monitor websites like this to improve their software. Thanks.

1695633442101.png

Reactions: honte go and dhkseh
Status
Not open for further replies.