Delivered Kesh Art Bootcamp + Bonus Material + Cartooning People from Life

If the content delivered already

Kesh Art Bootcamp + Bonus Material + Cartooning People from Life

Hello All, I am new to this Forum and I have a doubt, Initially I had click as participate in group by and now its payment stage and Incase if I missed to pay will I be not able to download the content or how it will work.
since you are among the first 15 participants, group buy will not reach product distribution stage and will be stuck if someone doesn't pay. So plz if you are willing to pay, do it. If not, consider leaving this group buy so that someone else can contribute. No one knows if it'll be avaialble to everyone for free in OCC.And if you pay after payment stage i.e, product distribution it'll cost you more. If it's not that important , you may exit ,if it is imp best to pay now

Reactions: owl
🖐️:coffee:Hello everyone. Payments stage has been really slow here. Are you guys having any trouble with payments , any confusion how this works or doubts about GBC. Recent developments with spacex guy left some people confused with irrational free distribution and hopes for waiting it out for leaks. DO NOT FALL FOR IT!!

👉Our exclusive access is what keeps this system running. No one will pay if they keep waiting for leaks and there will be no way left for us to access high value courses. We could use this early access to improve our skills instead of waiting for something so random to leak.Which might also never happen

👉 GBC is for those who are willing to pay a minimal amount. Not for free courses. Getting these courses takes effort and co-ordination. Giving away for free will never be feasible since it deadens the necessity for us to pay and without any active payment, it won't work.It'll be back to donation like it was since
always. Community is generous, but not enough to fund all these courses. Use COMMONSENSE.

👉Admins are profiting,Transparency nag nag nag...No organisation can run without a 'profit'. Knowledge on How much they are profiting,what are they spending..etc is asking too much atleast for now. They are clearly understaffed and this website is about amonth new. Making a system like that for every course here,will take a lot of work. This place needs funds to grow.I personally don't mind them profiting a little, at this stage. And total transparency is asking too much.You are not getting it anywhere

👉I'm a HERO of the people! Release on OCC.This is not OCC, again ,your good intentions of generosity will endanger all GBs. This is not about gatekeeping or preventing people from feeling like they spent money for something free.This is what keeps it running! Releasing simultaneously on OCC will mean less GBs since people won't pay, so ultimately less courses at the hands of people. Easily leaked will keep on releasing there, anyways. So becoming robinhood here is plain stupid

👉Only 1 short (and relatively cheaper) course got leaked by someone from the outside out of the 20+ group buys happening here, multiple delivered and not leaked anywhere! Not enough reason to lose trust and get greedy people, do not lose faith

👉 If you still think of them Nefarious, just don't participate. Try your best with what's out there:)

🤗 And most importantly try to pay soon ,it's been 3 weeks. Most GBs get distributed by now. Buy now and practice well before Inktober

Hello, I entered the additional list and paid for the subscription but the icon that represents when the user has already paid does not appear. This is normal?
I attach screenshot showing this "problem".

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 125
  • 1.png
    1.png
    203.6 KB · Views: 125
Hello, I want know that in this course every chapter is available or just 1,3 and 6 as it shown above?? I wanna know before investing, thank you.
Every class will be uploaded, the pictures are only there as a summary of the course. I also checked out the website and it won't even let you buy individual courses anyways.

Reactions: ronitroka5 and owl
Whoever signed up for this course, if you want this course please pay and get this course, I want this course asap so I can start learning, I have paid already. If you guys wait like this we will never get this course. Please do it guys.

Reactions: Deadman