Delivered Mastering C4D A Step-by-Step Guide to Unleashing Your Potential [Coloso, Woosung Kang, Gryun Kim, Taehoon Park]

If the content delivered already

Mastering C4D A Step-by-Step Guide to Unleashing Your Potential [Coloso, Woosung Kang, Gryun Kim, Taehoon Park]

@jomael
To get access to the course you need to follow the following steps:
Top-Up --> Join --> Pay --> Conversation --> Download&Learn
Thank you. I have been looking at the payment method and it accepts VISA or Paypal cards but not without first getting a Mediafile account? correct? That is, do I pay $18.98 for 3 months of Mediafile and then charge a minimum of $20 in GB? that would be? Sorry for the doubts but the truth is that I am not clear. Wouldn't there be a more direct way to pay him even if he had to pay something more?

Thank you. I have been looking at the payment method and it accepts VISA or Paypal cards but not without first getting a Mediafile account? correct? That is, do I pay $18.98 for 3 months of Mediafile and then charge a minimum of $20 in GB? that would be? Sorry for the doubts but the truth is that I am not clear. Wouldn't there be a more direct way to pay him even if he had to pay something more?
You can go with a PayPal Payment, please send me a DM

Thank you, what amount do I have to pay through PayPal? Do I have to put any concept and to what account? Sorry for the inconvenience but I'm new to these things and I get lost in the processes.
Please send me a DM on the forum. Go to conversations, Start a new one with me, and I will provide further information there