Delivered Mastering Skills: A Self-Study Illustration Guide for Long-Term Growth [Coloso, Sungmoo Heo (Heo Sung-moo), GBC Dub]

If the content delivered already

Mastering Skills: A Self-Study Illustration Guide for Long-Term Growth [Coloso, Sungmoo Heo (Heo Sung-moo), GBC Dub]

@Alexasdfg
Please try again
i read through them all. Is it possible to purchase through paypal? Mediafile costs 30 dollars for the 19 one and the other method requires a minimum of 30. Setting up a binance account or anything of the sort is not something I'm very comfortable with as I have to share my ID. Please let me know, thank you!

You may need to understand the context around this forum.
This forum is for people to reunite to purchase premium courses that they cannot afford alone.
This forum comes from the OCC website (online-courses.club).
The OCC website provides a lot of paid courses for free, some premium included.
All these courses are stored at mediafile.cc
So, when they ask you to purchase mediafile premium, you are asked to help to mantain the OCC website working properly for everyone. It also works as a proof of trust.
About the minimum amount, it's because every payment gateway charges for every transaction. Also, the one responsible to check transaction is also responsible for a lot of other stuff in this forum.
We just need to be patient and give some credit for the GBC project. Or just move on.
I hope this answer could be of help.

i read through them all. Is it possible to purchase through paypal? Mediafile costs 30 dollars for the 19 one and the other method requires a minimum of 30. Setting up a binance account or anything of the sort is not something I'm very comfortable with as I have to share my ID. Please let me know, thank you!
please DM @owl regarding the PayPal top-up

Reactions: Alexasdfg
Hi! I have top up my accounts so I can contribute to get this course. How do I pay to get it? Been reading around the site for instruction on how to go about it but couldn’t figure it out. Thanks in advance