PayPal and credit card

elon

GB Participant
Jul 20, 2023
Credits
$0.00
GBG Credits
Ğ0
I would like PayPal and credi card payments to be available for everyone.

Personally I would feel more comfortable funding a GBC, than going through crypto currency.

I dislike so much the idea that I might change my mind in helping out.

Crypto currency isn't safe for the buyer at all, if there is an issue with a delivery I can reclaim my money back with PayPal and cryptocurrency is a very controversial method of payment.

On OCC I've always topped up my subscription with PayPal even with the insane fees they added.

Yes, that would be a good idea, and the advantage of Paypal is that if there's any problem, we can get your money back (which makes it much more reassuring) ! Owl made a post about it, from what I understand, you'll be able to pay by card, but the amount will be transferred in crypto

Paypal is simple and secure, I hope we'll be able to pay with it anyway

I also agree, for me paypal is easier and safer. With cryptocurrencies it is more complicated in my opinion, the detail that they go up and down in value depending on the crypto chosen making that what is deposited can have an indefinite price, also as Whitaker mentioned it is not safe if there is any problem with the delivery and does not give me so much confidence in buying cryptocurrencies.

Yes, I don't think it's a good idea to propose only this method... As you say, its value changes and secondly, there are fees to make the equivalence between your exchange currency and the crypto. So, in the end, you have to take these expenses into account.

I prefer a method where I can pay by paypal personally. I think focusing mainly on crypto will put off a lot of people from getting involved in funding such courses (even if they really want to). Or to find a way for everyone to pay by paypal, without necessarily using crypto. But either way, both methods are risky... Whether it's crypto or Paypal (especially for those who receive Paypal payments).

Last edited:
Is this a glitch on my end or is PayPal no longer a way to pay for mediafile Cloud vouchers? Earlier this week, PayPal was an option on my end, but now it's gone.

I would like PayPal and credi card payments to be available for everyone.

Personally I would feel more comfortable funding a GBC, than going through crypto currency.

I dislike so much the idea that I might change my mind in helping out.

Crypto currency isn't safe for the buyer at all, if there is an issue with a delivery I can reclaim my money back with PayPal and cryptocurrency is a very controversial method of payment.

On OCC I've always topped up my subscription with PayPal even with the insane fees they added.
I agee. Plus the MediaFile has a lot of exorbitant fees that we don't get credits for.