Delivered Simplified Figure Drawing with Basic Shapes - 기초 도형으로 가장 쉽게 접근하는 인체 드로잉 [Coloso, Cosmos]

If the content delivered already

Simplified Figure Drawing with Basic Shapes - 기초 도형으로 가장 쉽게 접근하는 인체 드로잉 [Coloso, Cosmos]

owl

Administrator
Staff member
GB Organizer
Jul 8, 2023
Credits
$58.70
GBG Credits
Ğ80

Simplified Figure Drawing with Basic Shapes - 기초 도형으로 가장 쉽게 접근하는 인체 드로잉 [Coloso, Cosmos]

Publisher
Coloso
Product Type
Video Course
Product URL
https://coloso.co.kr/products/illustrator-cosmos
Author
Cosmos
Language
Korean, English subtitles
Duration
34:25
Release date
Oct 1, 2022
Skill level
2.00 star(s)
Project Files
Yes
Product Price
$161

Learn how to depict the intricacies of the human body by starting with basic shapes, and then refining and transforming them. I'll guide you through the process of capturing depth and three-dimensionality in your artwork.

For beginners finding the human body daunting to draw, this Drawing Class simplifies the process, starting from the absolute basics. If you've felt drawing was challenging and didn't know where to begin, this is for you.

From wielding a tool to mastering lines, this guide breaks down each step into easily understandable components. It's a beginner-friendly approach to drawing the human body.

Covering body deformation, detailed expression, Croqui, and the Force Drawing technique, Cosmos's class at Colosso is the perfect starting point for mastering human body drawing.

What is 'Guide Drawing'? It's a method of simplifying the intricate human body structure by utilizing basic shapes for an easier release. This approach suits all painting styles.

The most easily accessible human body drawing with basic shapes-2.jpg
The most easily accessible human body drawing with basic shapes-3.jpg
The most easily accessible human body drawing with basic shapes-1.jpg

If drawing attractive characters or even basic human forms feels tough right now, this class isn't about finesse or technique; it's about imparting fundamental skills applicable to any style.

Learn how to create art that's versatile and avoids being pigeonholed into a particular style. Cosmos, with a decade of teaching experience, shares all the essential knowledge for basic human body drawing.

The most easily accessible human body drawing with basic shapes-4.jpg
The most easily accessible human body drawing with basic shapes-5.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: strawberry
Hello , i m new i follow the tutorial from strawberry and i have "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. I cannot access payment instructions

Best regards !