Delivered Stylized Character Arts For Games [CGMA, Weston Reid - 2022]

If the content delivered already

Stylized Character Arts For Games [CGMA, Weston Reid - 2022]

You haven't even supported this GB. :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems you have a problem with reading comprehension. I never said that I supported it in the first place; I only pointed out that after seeing how long supporters have been unable to obtain this product, I have no desire to back any product on the site. The distribution process is very lengthy, and there has already been enough participation; my additional payment won’t speed things up. Therefore, your response is completely irrelevant to what I wrote and comes off as quite childish. It seems some people view things in a very narrow way, focusing solely on generating income without any practical insight.

• Haha
Reactions: VUnicorn
focusing solely on generating income without any practical insight.
TL;DR - I won't be able to top up your balance for you.

Now some writing comprehension.

Oh, I see. You're really setting the bar high for patience and foresight. It's remarkable how you're willing to wait for a product that you're not even sure will arrive, especially before you decide to pay for it. That's a level of trust in the system that’s almost admirable, or perhaps just bewilderingly optimistic.

And your conclusion about the distribution process being too lengthy is absolutely spot-on. It’s like waiting for a sloth to finish a marathon. Your decision to not support any future projects on the site due to this lengthy process is also quite insightful. After all, why pay for a promise when the delivery guy might as well be taking a nap under a tree?

But really, your critique about people focusing solely on generating income without practical insight hits the nail on the head. I guess the world would be a much smoother place if everyone just waited indefinitely for things to happen, without the pressure of practicalities or timing. It’s like a perfect Zen state of waiting, a true test of one's philosophical endurance.

So, keep up the good fight. Waiting for that product to be delivered while holding onto your money is truly a revolutionary act in today’s fast-paced world. It’s almost like you’re teaching us all a lesson in patience and practical skepticism. Bravo!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: UGxd and strawberry