Trade Successful Character Design with Leslie Tran 2023-08

Publisher
Underpaint Academy
Product Type
Video Course
Product URL
https://underpaintacademy.com/product/successful-character-design-with-leslie-tran/
Author
Leslie Tran
Language
English
Duration
32:00
Project Files
Not Provided
Product Price
$275
TCT Points
4 TCT Points
Recently bought this one, the artist has really great shape design and characters, so it might be useful for most.

Reactions: strawberry
is there any way you can find the files and links for craig mullins underpaint class? if you can get that i can give you any two classes for craig mullins

Blizzard Laelaps School of Design [Character Concept Design] Course Online Class 2018. whos the instructor??

Reactions: Kino123
is there any way you can find the files and links for craig mullins underpaint class? if you can get that i can give you any two classes for craig mullins

Blizzard Laelaps School of Design [Character Concept Design] Course Online Class 2018. whos the instructor??
I tried to find and asked around but nobody seems to have access to the guy who has the files and links for the Craig mullins Underpaint class..

and just had found the Blizzard Laelaps School of Design [Character Concept Design] Course Online Class 2018. it doesn't feel complete and the titles are in Chinese but the videos are in English. so i cant really answer the question.

and yes i do believe its all the Recordings.. i have at least 4 hours and extra feedback per week.

It feels like its around 20% teaching and 80% feedback.. but depending of your level. you might get a lot from the feedback or very little..

actually even less... around 10% teaching and 90% feedback..

I personally feel like I had to grow through the understanding Value course first, I'm on week 4..
To be able to appreciate Craig mullins course more.