Delivered Texture Expression and Lighting Techniques That Bring out the Character's Charm キャラクターの魅力を引き出す質感表現とライティングテクニック [Coloso, Hika Kota (Akita)]

If the content delivered already

Texture Expression and Lighting Techniques That Bring out the Character's Charm キャラクターの魅力を引き出す質感表現とライティングテクニック [Coloso, Hika Kota (Akita)]

owl

Administrator
Staff member
GB Organizer
Jul 8, 2023
Credits
$58.70
GBG Credits
Ğ80

Texture Expression and Lighting Techniques That Bring out the Character's Charm (キャラクターの魅力を引き出す質感表現とライティングテクニック) [Coloso, Hika Kota (Akita)]

Publisher
Coloso
Product Type
Video Course
Product URL
https://coloso.jp/illust_webtoon/illustrator-akita-jp
Author
Hika Kota (Akita)
Language
Japanese, English subtitles
Duration
16:13
Release date
Dec 1, 2022
Skill level
3.00 star(s)
Project Files
Yes
Product Price
$245
Greetings, everyone! We are considering a new initiative for the platform. Our plan is to offer courses in various languages and then use AI-generated subtitles and dubbing to translate them into English. We would love to hear your thoughts on this idea. Thank you!

Expanding the expression of texture and painting​

Tips for drawing eye-catching character illustrations​

1692716430999.png

Hika Kouda is an illustrator who mainly works on secondary creations
and has a reputation for expressing the texture of skin and costumes
and poses. This time, I will teach you the techniques that are necessary
for persuasive illustrations, such as natural poses, attractive
composition, and the texture of the human body and clothing.

First of all, we will learn the steps necessary to start drawing
illustrations, such as points to clearly decide what you want to draw,
how to collect and use effective materials, and solidify your basic
knowledge. After that, she will learn how to pose her to bring out the
charm of the illustration, how to express the texture according to her
body shape, how to express the lighting expression that gives the
illustration a three-dimensional effect, and how the reflected light
changes depending on the angle of the reflected light.

She also explains how to decide the taste, how to add shadows and reflected light, and
other points to note when painting, which is the finishing touch for attractive illustrations, and demonstrates the
actual painting and finishing work. She will explain her know-how in an easy
-to-understand way until the completion of attractive character
illustrations that are natural and eye-catching.

Understand the importance of skin and fabric textures, posing,
composition, and painting, and experience the secrets of applying
them to your illustrations with Coloso!

二次創作を中心に活動し、肌や衣装の質感、
ポージングの表現に定評がある
イラストレーターの晃田ヒカ。
今回は、説得力のあるイラストに必要となる、
自然なポージングや魅力的な構図、
人体と衣装の質感を表現するテクニックを
お教えします。

まずは、
描きたいものを明確に決める際のポイントや、
効果的な資料の集め方や
活用方法など、イラストを描き始める際に
必要となる手順を学び、
基礎知識を固めていきます。
その後、イラストの魅力を引き出すための
ポージングや体型に合わせた質感の表現方法、
イラストに立体感を出すライティング表現や
反射光の角度による変化などを
例題を通して身につけていきます。

また、魅力的なイラストの仕上げとなる
塗りについて、テイストの決め方、
影や反射光の付け方といった塗り込む際の
注意点などを解説し、
実際の塗り込みや仕上げ作業を実演。
自然でありながら、目を引く
魅力的なキャラクターイラスト完成までの
ノウハウを分かりやすくお伝えします。

肌や布の質感、ポージングや構図、
塗りの大切さを理解し、
イラストに活かす秘訣を
Colosoで体験してください!

Coloso 晃田ヒカ
Coloso 晃田ヒカ

Coloso 晃田ヒカ
Coloso 晃田ヒカ

Sorry for a bad translation :p

Do you have any thoughts of using coloso Korea to record a Korean version?
It would be better to record a Japanese course in Japanese. If possible, English would be the preferred option. If you were to create a Korean version, all the content in the video would be in Korean. Since there are very few people who understand Korean, considering the majority, please use English or Japanese.

Currently, if you buy it at $75 on Colosokr, you can listen to it for a year I think it's a good price to record Can you reduce the price?

Currently, if you buy it at $75 on Colosokr, you can listen to it for a year I think it's a good price to record Can you reduce the price?
The sale ends in two days. It's quite unrealistic of a task especially since this group buy has yet to fill participants.

• Haha
Reactions: owl and dhkseh
嗨,PayPal目前不可用。目前有两种方法可用。充值加密货币或购买媒体文件溢价。
我可以成为一名翻译,我有一个合适的字幕生成软件(我自己写的),我有一个DeepL专业账户,可以将字幕翻译成我的母语或其他语言。我不需要任何付款,我只有一个条件。

至于我写的字幕生成软件的语言准确性和时间戳准确性,我保证它会比你的免费AI字幕高很多,几乎完美,对于每个视频字幕,我会在字幕编辑中快速检查,以避免一些小错误。

如果您有兴趣,可以通过私信单独与我联系,有些视频可以用任何语言进行测试,我会给您SRT文件供您检查是否符合标准。

另外,我想问一下我目前是否参加了小组课程,课程视频是否都是讲师的母语,除了官方视频之外,它们是否没有水印,我不担心字幕,我不想在视频中有硬字幕。

Reactions: OBSidian

It's 147 for regular sale at coloso.kr Don't you want to lower the co-buying price any more?

我可以成为一名翻译,我有一个合适的字幕生成软件(我自己写的),我有一个DeepL专业账户,可以将字幕翻译成我的母语或其他语言。我不需要任何付款,我只有一个条件。

至于我写的字幕生成软件的语言准确性和时间戳准确性,我保证它会比你的免费AI字幕高很多,几乎完美,对于每个视频字幕,我会在字幕编辑中快速检查,以避免一些小错误。

如果您有兴趣,可以通过私信单独与我联系,有些视频可以用任何语言进行测试,我会给您SRT文件供您检查是否符合标准。

另外,我想问一下我目前是否参加了小组课程,课程视频是否都是讲师的母语,除了官方视频之外,它们是否没有水印,我不担心字幕,我不想在视频中有硬字幕。
Please write in English 🤗

Reactions: kontolodon
Please write in English 🤗
Sorry, I forgot to reply to you in English before. Now I am participating in this program and have paid points.

Here is what I said in my previous reply to you

I can be a translator, I have a suitable subtitle generation software (I wrote it myself), I have a DeepL professional account and can translate subtitles into my native language or other languages. I don't need any payment, I only have one condition.

As for the language accuracy and timestamp accuracy of the subtitle generation software I wrote, I guarantee it will be much higher than your free AI subtitle, almost perfect, for each video subtitle, I will quickly check it in the subtitle editor to avoid Some minor bugs.

If you are interested, you can contact me individually via private message, some videos can be tested in any language and I will give you the SRT file for you to check if it meets the standards.

Also, I would like to ask if I am currently taking a group class, if the class videos are all in the instructor's native language, and if they are without watermarks except for the official videos, I am not worried about subtitles, I don't want to have hard subtitles in the videos.

• Wow
Reactions: yukineko2104
Hello! I'm new here and there is just fantastic! But I have some questions that I hope you can answer!
1. for example, for the course in this thread, will I still be able to join the payment and receive the course content after the number of participants is already full?
2. does the course content include additional files such as psd files and brush?
3. is the course video recorded? Or is it a direct video stream captured using some technique? If it is recorded, will the mercury be removed? Can subtitles only be embedded in the video (considering that sometimes subtitles obscure the video)?

Hello! I'm new here and there is just fantastic! But I have some questions that I hope you can answer!
1. for example, for the course in this thread, will I still be able to join the payment and receive the course content after the number of participants is already full?
2. does the course content include additional files such as psd files and brush?
3. is the course video recorded? Or is it a direct video stream captured using some technique? If it is recorded, will the mercury be removed? Can subtitles only be embedded in the video (considering that sometimes subtitles obscure the video)?
You are able to join no matter what so long as you pay the participation fee. Any files included in the course will be provided. All courses (especially Coloso) are recorded through external means. From what I've seen in other Coloso group buys, the subtitles are hard coded into the file. Also, there is an English dub on top of the audio with A.I.

Reactions: Quagno and owl

1. Yes, most of the practice files are included.
2. Depends, some videos are recorded, and others are downloaded. Subtitles are in a separate .srt file, not included in the video stream