Delivered The 50-Chapter Guide to Anime-Style Illustration [Coloso, 2SHAM, GBC Dub]

If the content delivered already

The 50-Chapter Guide to Anime-Style Illustration [Coloso, 2SHAM, GBC Dub]

Would you like to record this course in Colosso? I've never seen a Japanese on GBC
For my understanding it won't be much difference aside they offer sub file in korea. also it gonna be long way to appear in korea coloso since it's pre-order course in japanese coloso and they gonna release it in october if im not wrong.

For my understanding it won't be much difference aside they offer sub file in korea. also it gonna be long way to appear in korea coloso since it's pre-order course in japanese coloso and they gonna release it in october if im not wrong.

It's already been released in Korea

• Haha
Reactions: dhkseh
Hello all. Just a quick announcement for this Gb since notifications aren’t always available here. I have purchased the Korean version and have asked Owl to lower the price from the original. Let me know if it’s more reasonable now.

Reactions: Juliazzang
Hello all. Just a quick announcement for this Gb since notifications aren’t always available here. I have purchased the Korean version and have asked Owl to lower the price from the original. Let me know if it’s more reasonable now.
I'm thinking of buying 15 $ I'm curious about other users' opinions