Delivered The 50-Chapter Guide to Anime-Style Illustration [Coloso, 2SHAM, GBC Dub]

If the content delivered already

The 50-Chapter Guide to Anime-Style Illustration [Coloso, 2SHAM, GBC Dub]

owl

Administrator
Staff member
GB Organizer
Jul 8, 2023
Credits
$58.70
GBG Credits
Ğ80

The 50-Chapter Guide to Anime-Style Illustration [Coloso, 2SHAM, GBC Dub]

Publisher
Coloso
Product Type
Video Course
Product URL
https://coloso.global/en/products/50chapter-illustrator-2sham-us
Author
2SHAM
Language
Korean, GBC English Dub, English Official Subtitles
Duration
26:50
Release date
Aug 22, 2023
Skill level
2.00 star(s)
Project Files
Yes
Product Price
$199
The 50-Chapter Guide to Anime-Style Illustration [Coloso, 2sham].jpg

I will share my knowledge of casual character creation, covering the fundamental theories of drawing, coloring, detailing, and finishing the artwork.​
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The 50-Chapter Guide to Anime-Style Illustration [Coloso, 2sham] -12.jpg
The 50-Chapter Guide to Anime-Style Illustration [Coloso, 2sham] -11.jpg
The 50-Chapter Guide to Anime-Style Illustration [Coloso, 2sham] -10.jpg
The 50-Chapter Guide to Anime-Style Illustration [Coloso, 2sham] -09.jpg
The 50-Chapter Guide to Anime-Style Illustration [Coloso, 2sham] -08.jpg
The 50-Chapter Guide to Anime-Style Illustration [Coloso, 2sham] -07.jpg
The 50-Chapter Guide to Anime-Style Illustration [Coloso, 2sham] -06.jpg
The 50-Chapter Guide to Anime-Style Illustration [Coloso, 2sham] -05.jpg
The 50-Chapter Guide to Anime-Style Illustration [Coloso, 2sham] -04.jpg
The 50-Chapter Guide to Anime-Style Illustration [Coloso, 2sham] -03.jpg
The 50-Chapter Guide to Anime-Style Illustration [Coloso, 2sham] -02.jpg
The 50-Chapter Guide to Anime-Style Illustration [Coloso, 2sham] -01.jpg

Through a step-by-step curriculum, you will learn the fundamentals and applications of casual illustration.

As a freelance illustrator, I engage in creating various artworks, ranging from unreleased illustrations for titles like Azur Lane and Kachou no Megami: NIKKE, to novel illustrations and YouTube thumbnails.

Casual illustrations have a broad range of interpretations, varying greatly from person to person.

To create even more delightful art, I will share my expertise on the essential foundational theories and practical exercises, guiding you on how to draw casual characters.​

Last edited by a moderator:
I must express my admiration for the idea you've brought forward. The Japanese and Korean iterations of COLOSO evidently offer a significantly broader array of courses compared to the global version. Your thoughtful consideration in this matter is truly commendable, as it eliminates the need for us to await the release of these courses in the global version.

However, I do hold a concern regarding the potential for us to secure the necessary participants for this venture. Based on my observations, it appears that a majority of the audience may be hesitant to commit to payments exceeding $10. Presently, several group purchases remain in the payment stage, indicative of the reluctance among many to commit to amounts exceeding $10.

Optimistically, I am hopeful that we can attract new members who possess the financial means to participate in these group purchases priced at $20 or more. Once again, I extend my heartfelt gratitude for your initiative in launching these Japanese versions as well. Your efforts in this regard are genuinely appreciated.:)

I just noticed that the price displayed for the course is ¥31,200 ($213) after applying the discount. However, I observed that here you mentioned the price of $515. I wanted to confirm if this is a typographical error or if there might be some additional details I am not aware of. Your clarification on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Whitetiger
I must express my admiration for the idea you've brought forward. The Japanese and Korean iterations of COLOSO evidently offer a significantly broader array of courses compared to the global version. Your thoughtful consideration in this matter is truly commendable, as it eliminates the need for us to await the release of these courses in the global version.

However, I do hold a concern regarding the potential for us to secure the necessary participants for this venture. Based on my observations, it appears that a majority of the audience may be hesitant to commit to payments exceeding $10. Presently, several group purchases remain in the payment stage, indicative of the reluctance among many to commit to amounts exceeding $10.

Optimistically, I am hopeful that we can attract new members who possess the financial means to participate in these group purchases priced at $20 or more. Once again, I extend my heartfelt gratitude for your initiative in launching these Japanese versions as well. Your efforts in this regard are genuinely appreciated.:)
I think the easiest way Owl & Strawberry could fix this is by having groupbuy as another tab in OCC so anyone using OCC could see it and explore the group buys.

But again not many is willing to lash out $15 for a course let alone $20+

I just noticed that the price displayed for the course is ¥31,200 ($213) after applying the discount. However, I observed that here you mentioned the price of $515. I wanted to confirm if this is a typographical error or if there might be some additional details I am not aware of. Your clarification on this matter would be greatly appreciated.
1692758574954.png

It states that the discount is only valid until August 25th, and I am quite skeptical that we will be able to gather the necessary funds by that deadline.

Coloso classes in global are literally always "discounted" despite being advertised as limited.

Is that not the case in Japan/Korea?
Yes. They always use false advertising to make it sound good deal. It’s just usually discount vary. But I doubt the course worth $500

Reactions: Radiant
View attachment 616

It states that the discount is only valid until August 25th, and I am quite skeptical that we will be able to gather the necessary funds by that deadline.
I understand your plan. You put in $515 as a precaution. But let's say you manage to gather ¥31,200 ($213) by the end of this month, and the discount continues, just like the global version. In that case, would you go ahead and make the purchase? Instead of waiting to gather the full price of $515.

Reactions: owl
Hm I said let wait till 25th. We're struggling to even make participant sign up. to be frank, the course won't happen anytime soon. If by end august the course still 30.000 yen. Maybe adjust the current participant ammount.

I can't make edit in my comment. So the update of this coloso.
The price is 31250. meaningless increase (50 yen) from before and they extend the duration till sept 1th.
But they played same card with this course:
It's pretty popular product and I almost get it. Because they advertise it will increase to $1200 but the problem is I never see this course being sold more than $300.
So again. False advertising. Imo it's better to lower the estimation contribution for time being and by chance this product increase 50.000 yen. We can cancel and give back credit to contributor.

Attachments

• WQ.JPG
    WQ.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 81
Reactions: elonmusk0346
I can't make edit in my comment. So the update of this coloso.
The price is 31250. meaningless increase (50 yen) from before and they extend the duration till sept 1th.
But they played same card with this course:
It's pretty popular product and I almost get it. Because they advertise it will increase to $1200 but the problem is I never see this course being sold more than $300.
So again. False advertising. Imo it's better to lower the estimation contribution for time being and by chance this product increase 50.000 yen. We can cancel and give back credit to contributor.
Honestly I'm feeling unsure about the pricing of this course. The pricing does increase every Friday by 2 to 5 dollars. So its a hit or miss

Honestly I'm feeling unsure about the pricing of this course. The pricing does increase every Friday by 2 to 5 dollars. So its a hit or miss
As long the margin isn’t too big. I’m confident we can cover it. $10-$50 margin increase isn’t too big. Also we have additional list. They can help fund the course too.

As long the margin isn’t too big. I’m confident we can cover it. $10-$50 margin increase isn’t too big. Also we have additional list. They can help fund the course too.
To contribute is almost $30 dollars , I mean with the additional list, how many are truly willing to pay is what I'm unsure about

To contribute is almost $30 dollars , I mean with the additional list, how many are truly willing to pay is what I'm unsure about
That what ive been trying to propose to bring the cost down. To go with $213 (31.200 yen) rather than 515 (75000yen). So the estimated contribution can be reduce from $27.75 to $15-$18. Even if they rise the price, but as long it not big jump, Additional member can help/cover the cost.

Reactions: elonmusk0346
I want to begin by expressing my apologies if my tone comes across as impolite; it is not my intention. I would like to address the matter of the current group buy pricing, specifically the amount of $515.

I kindly request your consideration in reevaluating the pricing structure. It has come to my attention that the discounts being presented on the COLOSO website may not accurately reflect the true market value. Based on my research, the price range generally does/will not exceed $210-$220.

I understand the complexities involved in pricing decisions, and I am genuinely interested in participating in this group buy. However, given my personal circumstances, I find it difficult to commit to the current price point. I sincerely believe that a more reasonable price adjustment would make it feasible for me, and possibly others, to join this initiative.

Reactions: dhkseh