Delivered The 50-Chapter Guide to Anime-Style Illustration [Coloso, 2SHAM, GBC Dub]

If the content delivered already

The 50-Chapter Guide to Anime-Style Illustration [Coloso, 2SHAM, GBC Dub]

Hello! I am a new member and I think I need some help. I want to pay for this course but the error is saying that I do not have 12.00 credits. I also try to top up using paypal, but it is said that I do not have permission. Can somebody please help me?

Reactions: VUnicorn
View attachment 2104

I will share my knowledge of casual character creation, covering the fundamental theories of drawing, coloring, detailing, and finishing the artwork.​
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2105 View attachment 2106 View attachment 2107 View attachment 2108 View attachment 2109 View attachment 2110 View attachment 2111 View attachment 2112 View attachment 2113 View attachment 2114 View attachment 2115 View attachment 2116

Through a step-by-step curriculum, you will learn the fundamentals and applications of casual illustration.

As a freelance illustrator, I engage in creating various artworks, ranging from unreleased illustrations for titles like Azur Lane and Kachou no Megami: NIKKE, to novel illustrations and YouTube thumbnails.

Casual illustrations have a broad range of interpretations, varying greatly from person to person.

To create even more delightful art, I will share my expertise on the essential foundational theories and practical exercises, guiding you on how to draw casual characters.​
how can i avail to this im kinda new in this i dont know how to get credits

Reactions: VUnicorn