Delivered The 50-Chapter Guide to Anime-Style Illustration [Coloso, 2SHAM, GBC Dub]

If the content delivered already

The 50-Chapter Guide to Anime-Style Illustration [Coloso, 2SHAM, GBC Dub]

@owl
1710253502913.png

Hello, I can't access top paypal page, please help me

Reactions: VUnicorn
Hello. I would like to ask something on behalf of my friend, will this be available as free on the OnlineCourseClub? (I also signed up for this course and paid the contribution in case you'll ask me why I am asking it for free). Thank you. Kind response is highly appreciated :)

I wanted to, but my money is limited this month, so I asked which of these courses was best for beginners :):)
I started to watch Alice Wu and beside a few imprecisions here and there, the format in the first chapters is a bit confusing for a beginner (IMHO), then it follows a good teaching structure. This one looks better (as it has been presented), but I haven't watched it yet.

Reactions: sampancho
Hello there! I'm interested in contributing. The payment links seems to not work for mediafile premium.

A few questions since I'm new here,

After paying the said price will I have to wait till the course is completely backed or will I gain access to it once my payment is verified?

What is the actual price? as I'm seeing two seperate prices for this particular one.

Thank You!

Reactions: VUnicorn
You can find answers to all your questions here:

I started to watch Alice Wu and beside a few imprecisions here and there, the format in the first chapters is a bit confusing for a beginner (IMHO), then it follows a good teaching structure. This one looks better (as it has been presented), but I haven't watched it yet.

Did you had the chance to go through some of the course? I'm wondering if you still prefer one over the other, and why