Delivered The 60-Chapter Anime-Style Character Illustration Class [Illustrator Ekina, Aibek, Myowa, GongHa]

If the content delivered already

The 60-Chapter Anime-Style Character Illustration Class [Illustrator Ekina, Aibek, Myowa, GongHa]

Does the "product distribution" mean that everyone who participated received the course? I'm not impatient, I'm just wondering since I'm new here.
Hello everyone, please be patient as you will receive the course by tomorrow at the latest. We have already completed half of the work.

1691487130204.png

Hello everyone, please be patient as you will receive the course by tomorrow at the latest. We have already completed half of the work.

View attachment 452
wow i was expecting alot longer but glad its getting done fast but i also wonder if it will be exclusive to those who participated for a certain amount of time and if so how long not sure if this has been discussed already

Hey guys!
"This is one small step for a man, one giant leap for GBC."

We did it ‼️
The first GB is ready for delivery. 🤩

We have prepared two versions of the course for you:

1. Original version (bigger file size)
  2. OCC compressed version (smaller file size).
Considering that this course was screen-recorded and if you have limited Internet access and your hard drive is full of other courses, consider choosing the second option. You are all pretty aware of the quality of the OCC video-compression method. I didn't feel any visual difference between the original and compressed version.

Both versions have been dubbed into English. We want to extend a special thanks to Jules, an active community member, and an old friend. It isn't easy to overstate the effort she put into getting this course for us and her invaluable contribution to dubbing.

AI-generated English subtitles are also included along with the class materials.

To get access to the long-awaited course, please click on the 'Conversation' button at the top of this page.

Thanks!

Hey guys!
"This is one small step for a man, one giant leap for GBC."

We did it ‼️
The first GB is ready for delivery. 🤩

We have prepared two versions of the course for you:

1. Original version (bigger file size)
  2. OCC compressed version (smaller file size).
Considering that this course was screen-recorded and if you have limited Internet access and your hard drive is full of other courses, consider choosing the second option. You are all pretty aware of the quality of the OCC video-compression method. I didn't feel any visual difference between the original and compressed version.

Both versions have been dubbed into English. We want to extend a special thanks to Jules, an active community member, and an old friend. It isn't easy to overstate the effort she put into getting this course for us and her invaluable contribution to dubbing.

AI-generated English subtitles are also included along with the class materials.

To get access to the long-awaited course, please click on the 'Conversation' button at the top of this page.

Thanks!
The OCC version will be uploaded on OCC?

• Sad
Reactions: LordUhUhUh
Hello Owl,

Can I ask if you have the raw korean version of the course, without the AI voice over, I kind of needed it too. It would greatly help my brother since he knows how to speak korean a little bit and while learning digital art he would also train his korean. Send me the korean files that are not reduced.

By the way, Thanks for putting an english voiceover, It's more than what I expected like WOW! good job guys.