Closed The Art of Effective Rigging 2 (AOER²) [P2DESIGN ACADEMY]

A list of closed running Group Buy campaigns that you can not join

The Art of Effective Rigging 2 (AOER²) [P2DESIGN ACADEMY]

I got the discount code so tonight after work I'll look into accessing and downloading the course and finding the best way to post here.
Hello bro.
Did you get the course yet? Can you please support us on this groupbuy so we can have a better price?
I really appreciate if you let me know even if for some reasons you can't support us.
Thank you very much

Reactions: egar_95
we were ready to pay, this guy(ryxp3D) came with the news the course would be even cheaper, because he had a coupon, now nobody wants to pay anymore? whats up...i check this everyday, as soon as theres 1 missing ill pay the last 10$.... otherwise i wont, because i already paid for a groupbuycourse and it was never released (this was 2 years ago), i put 20 bucks for nothing and this money was never returned.

we were ready to pay, this guy(ryxp3D) came with the news the course would be even cheaper, because he had a coupon, now nobody wants to pay anymore? whats up...i check this everyday, as soon as theres 1 missing ill pay the last 10$.... otherwise i wont, because i already paid for a groupbuycourse and it was never released (this was 2 years ago), i put 20 bucks for nothing and this money was never returned.
  • User "ryxp3D" has left the forum forever.
  • You have never topped up your balance on GBC.
  • The forum is only 10 months old, I don't know where you paid $20 two years ago.

• User "ryxp3D" has left the forum forever.
  • You have never topped up your balance on GBC.
  • The forum is only 10 months old, I don't know where you paid $20 two years ago.
This page/forum exists 10 months maybe but group buys were also in telegram channels from OCC people. Checking the date, was around october 2021. the guy i sent money to was called SHOTA, him and strawberry were organizing these groupbuys. I'm not trying to lie or something... this is just my reasons to put money for the course only when theres 1 left. If you manage to get me back the 20 bucks from SHOTA , i can happily use them here.

This page/forum exists 10 months maybe but group buys were also in telegram channels from OCC people. Checking the date, was around october 2021. the guy i sent money to was called SHOTA, him and strawberry were organizing these groupbuys. I'm not trying to lie or something... this is just my reasons to put money for the course only when theres 1 left. If you manage to get me back the 20 bucks from SHOTA , i can happily use them here.
yeah, we had that unlpeasantly failing experience.
So, I’m not sure what you mean. Do you want me to top up your balance with the $20 form 2021 so you can support this GB?