Delivered Transform 2D Characters into Showcase-Ready 3D VTuber Avatars [Coloso, Rui Ricia]

If the content delivered already

Transform 2D Characters into Showcase-Ready 3D VTuber Avatars [Coloso, Rui Ricia]

1691629450219-png.465

View attachment 466
I sent the credits directly to him. Following these instructions.

did you receive email notification from the conversation?

"Guys, please check the first message!"
I don't have any email notifications. I paid the course earlier to BetterNotBeScam organizer before platform upgrade. Here's my payment screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-20 235150.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-20 235150.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 64
I'm really glad that this course was delivered, but... Why deliver it in such a strange format (what is this .vep format?) and that needs an external player to watch?
What we're doing here is piracy anyway, so why go through all this trouble? 😞
I'm just genuinely curious. Every other course here was delivered as a mp4 file.

I'm really glad that this course was delivered, but... Why deliver it in such a strange format (what is this .vep format?) and that needs an external player to watch?
I'm just genuinely curious. Every other course here was delivered as a mp4 file.
I believe it's more for security.

Reactions: owl
I believe it's more for security.
My concern is because if we can't have the original MP4 files, we need to be assured somehow that we'll always be able to access the videos and, I don't know, secure them somewhere else for our own comfort.
Every file can be corrupted, deleted by mistake, denied access to, etc etc...

Reactions: kontolodon
From now on, we will only distribute encrypted files. We do this for people to study but not to leak and resell it.

Reactions: jake57