Delivered Transform 2D Characters into Showcase-Ready 3D VTuber Avatars [Coloso, Rui Ricia]

If the content delivered already

Transform 2D Characters into Showcase-Ready 3D VTuber Avatars [Coloso, Rui Ricia]

Shouldn't the bar be full, cuz it's been like that after a few days, so I thought it would be full by now

Hmm.. maybe you're right.

Maybe it's something the Admins need to do to make it proceed to the next stage? On my phone, it looked closer than yesterday. But on my computer, it looks about the same.

Attachments

• dasdasd.png
    dasdasd.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 72
I cannot open the link... Btw how much the conversion rate? if i paid $18.98, do i get $18.98 credit?
You can click forums -> Participants hub -> GBC Credits Top-ups and find it that way too.

And yeah, but I think there's a 10 percent commission taken out of that, so it's more like 17.10 credits.

Reactions: owl
i kinda want to buy it as the rigging and animation looks good but i've only worked in maya and have no knowledge about blender and basics of animation. :cry:
IT JUST LOOKS SOO GOOD!

Well there are lots of courses for you to learn about blender, and then this course could come next if you want to learn more in blender. I want this course so badly, that's why I am so eager, if you want you can also join, it's upto you if you wanna learn blender, though basic animations should take little time, in the end its upto you. I don't want to push you or anything, that's all.

i kinda want to buy it as the rigging and animation looks good but i've only worked in maya and have no knowledge about blender and basics of animation. :cry:
IT JUST LOOKS SOO GOOD!
Looking at the curriculum, it shouldn't be much of a problem as Lecturer Rui helps you get familiar with Blender and it's functions. It does seem like a well thought out and put together course, I'm surprised it's taken this long to reach the required funds tbh

Reactions: owl and pizzolato