Various Art Classes (moderndayjames, Kirk Shinmoto, Peter Han. Coloso, Brainstorm School)

Guys, please refrain from sharing personal details.

(GBC) Rules and Policies

Sharing personal contact information (email, website address, social media, messengers, etc.) in any way, including in the profile or avatar, except in cases provided by the club's rules or when explicitly requesting users to provide such information, is not allowed.

Hi! I’m interested in Peter Han Dynamic sketching and Figure drawing classes, did you manage to make some arrangement with the administrators? Because I just read we can’t share personal info here :(

Also I don’t think I have anything interesting to trade with you so I guess my only contribution would be with money and would have to ask how much would you want for each course, I don’t know if that’s permitted here.

Hi guys im currently working out some compensation for the classes. The brainstom classes are each around 700-800 dollars and for now im only interested in KIm Jung GIs Class

If you have some grat offers tho from cgma or something im willing to trade aswell
Hi! I’m interested in the new Peter Han Dynamic sketching classes, can I get more info about that? I can only offer compensation because I don’t have any courses to trade.

Reactions: ntrtnr
Hi! I’m interested in the new Peter Han Dynamic sketching classes, can I get more info about that? I can only offer compensation because I don’t have any courses to trade.
its breaking down the figure in sumple forms, grouping anatomy to draw it fast and easily and rotate it in perspective, ultimately you will harness your skill son drawing figures from imagination, also they dont allow sharing email and stuff on this platform and since they didnt bother wanting that course from me i wont share it

Reactions: owl
its breaking down the figure in sumple forms, grouping anatomy to draw it fast and easily and rotate it in perspective, ultimately you will harness your skill son drawing figures from imagination, also they dont allow sharing email and stuff on this platform and since they didnt bother wanting that course from me i wont share it
That’s a shame, I think all of the courses you have are highly valuable, I hope admins are able to buy them or at least give us an option to trade if they aren’t interested in some of them.

Thank you anyway for replying!

@Grunkle_Stan
What's the issue? GBC has purchased three courses from @ntrtnr and successfully uploaded them to the platform. For the remaining courses, he prefers upfront payment. Why not consider organizing a GB for those? I don't want to sponsor tier3 courses
Thanks Strawberry, I understood he wasn’t allowed upfront payment, if that could be organized I would have loved to participate in a GB.

I was considering buying the audit spot anyway after reading ntrtnr response, as the date to enroll is almost closing, and I guess a lot of people are mostly interested in advanced classes here.

Reactions: strawberry
GBC rules violation, sharing personal details
I am interested in what @maherco, @Pen Surfer, and @ntrtnr have for trade and I'm most likely willing to buy some of these. How can this discussion move forward, so we can find out what's on sale, particularly since we cannot message other members?
I'm interested too ... check you email notification for this thread ... let me know your thoughts.

do u have envirnoment sketching course or perspective course from cgma

I have some different ones than that one.