Various Art Classes (moderndayjames, Kirk Shinmoto, Peter Han. Coloso, Brainstorm School)

I am interested in what @maherco, @Pen Surfer, and @ntrtnr have for trade and I'm most likely willing to buy some of these. How can this discussion move forward, so we can find out what's on sale, particularly since we cannot message other members?

Same!
I’m interested in the classes from these users:

@Jaq @maherco :
WB1,FND1, FND2, FIG1

Could I know which instructors did you pick for these?
Also could I know which classes from CDA you have @Jaq ?

@ntrtnr
Brainstorm Perspective Bootcamp

@Pen Surfer
Peter Han’s personal website classes, could I ask which ones do you have?

I hope there is a way to contact privately @jjthek

While we wait on how to make this work, could I ask what other courses from CDA you have and which teachers did you pick for these:
WB1,FND1, FND2, FIG1?

I doubt I could have any class of interest to you (I’m still taking basics) but I’m willing to pay, just please let me how much you’d be asking for each of these.

Why does it not have to?
Because all other forums since the beginning of the internet up to today worked differently from what you implemented here.

Everywhere else members can send direct messages to other members without first messaging the admins.

It's a strange way to implement things and the admins must have had a reason for adding much work on themselves by implementing it that way.

So I would like to understand what are these reasons.

So, just for clarification, when we want to direct trade with each other, we have to do this through the admins? Does that mean you guys get the courses as well, do you then encrypt them before sending them on to the other party involved? Or do we have to send you the courses, for points to then buy the other courses people are trading? I just want to get clear in my head how this works?

nah, why do admins have to involve in a direct trade? it's not that deep, start conversation, share discord, the rest is not your business, no offense. the courses from group buys are encrypted and IP locked, there won't be scam with your courses.

What advantages does it bring to the GBC community?

What could we do? Unless we trade between ourselves and you also get the courses we trade? But some of them are basic courses you’re not Interested in (which is why you didn’t get them in the first place) that’s why we wanted to trade between ourselves in a more direct way.

This might be a little different since i bought a lot of classes over the years but im pretty sure 80 percent arent available here. I also prefer some kind of payment but well see.

These are the Classes i own:

Peter Han-Dynamic Sketching 2022 Februrary and Dynamic Skectching 2023 December (He changes Subjects every class)
Peter Han-Dynamic Sketching Advanced Spring Session AND WInter Session again ( Again different subjetcs)
Peter Han- Dynamic Figure

Kirk Shinmoto-Analytical Figure Drawing
Kirk Shinmoto-Head Drawing
Kirk Shinmoto-Drapery Class

Moderndayjames-Animation Class 2022 and 2023 (different examples and stufff)
Moderndayjames- Figure for Animation 1 and 2 (Full Classes from Projectcity, the ones from gumroad are shortened)
Moderndayjames-Background for Animation
Moderndayjames-Drawing for Composition

Brainstorm School-Perspective Bootcamp from 2022 with Garret Kaida
Brainstorm School- Advanced Sketching FND2 with Wayne Johnson
Brainstorm School-Intro to Character Design with Jeff Harvey

Coloso- Drawing Eye Catching Anime Characters (Class +- Chyan
Coloso-Rhinotuna Character Design Class
Coloso-Gatan Class
Coloso-Soyoong Class
Coloso Riesun Class
Coloso-Li Cree 2D Animation Class
Coloso-Julien Genga Class
Coloso- japanese Anatomy Class
Coloso-Kenn Yap Mecha Drawiing Class
and many more....
Hello, I was interested in trading for your Kenn Yap Coloso course, I have many, many courses Ive downloaded over the years, but the ones I have in complete that I don’t really see anywhere else is the entire foundation art school catalog and the proko lighting course(the one online is outdated and incomplete) lmk if you’re interested or looking for a specific course, thank you!