Delivered 🤑 COLOSO MEGA BUNDLE 🎉

If the content delivered already

🤑 COLOSO MEGA BUNDLE 🎉

🛻 🌟Today is a delivery day, guys. 🌟 🚚
The big update has been uploaded, so enjoy learning! 🎨🖌️🖼️

Last edited:
I think is annoying how that courses are distribuited. Files are in a extension that none player could read and who want watch the video need a special player that use login and password, besides that, use some kind of control devices granting acess only to one device at time, making the course purchaser dependent on third persons. There arent another way to distribute that courses?

I think is annoying how that courses are distribuited. Files are in a extension that none player could read and who want watch the video need a special player that use login and password, besides that, use some kind of control devices granting acess only to one device at time, making the course purchaser dependent on third persons. There arent another way to distribute that courses?
Unfortunately, to prevent the leaks, we had to take some actions. Although the player is doing a great job playing the courses.

Unfortunately, to prevent the leaks, we had to take some actions. Although the player is doing a great job playing the courses.
Speaking respectfully, I don't think so. Doing that way you are "punishing" the majority because of a few. The player used makes us dependent on third person to access the courses.
Is there no other way to track down people who are leaking content and ban them permanentely from the forum? And locking the forum and just accept people through invitation, like others torrent groups.

Making a denunciation to the owner of content doesnt resolve the issue with the sites leaking the content?

best regards.

@owl I sent you a message regarding the video player. It says exceed the maximum number of licensed device. I only have one laptop and I haven't tried logging in to any device. I can't log in now.

Nessi 2 has been uploaded to the bundle, guys! 🌟

nessi2.png

It is also available separately:

Last edited: