Delivered ðŸ¤‘ COLOSO MEGA BUNDLE 🎉

If the content delivered already

🤑 COLOSO MEGA BUNDLE 🎉

Sorry to comment again, but would it also be possible to hear the courses that have already been bought and/or voted for, or will the information not be disclosed to ensure fairness? If we can't know which courses, could I ask how many have been decided upon, and whether Additional Users will have the same voting power as Primary Users?

Sorry to comment again, but would it also be possible to hear the courses that have already been bought and/or voted for, or will the information not be disclosed to ensure fairness? If we can't know which courses, could I ask how many have been decided upon, and whether Additional Users will have the same voting power as Primary Users?
We have already downloaded some of the courses. However, in the product conversation, there will be a poll where users can vote for the next course they want to download (there is no segregation between Primary and Additional users)

Reactions: shimshiminey
Can I switch from another one to this. I put $15 on the Mary Kim course. It down seem like the thread is going anywhere. Is that class going to be in here?

• Col Mega Arang
  • Col Mega Keto
  • Col Mega Park Pyeongjun 1
  • Col Mega Park Pyeongjun 2
  • Col Mega Rojo
  • Col Mega Ki Min Woo
has been uploaded. Please enjoy learning 🤩

Oh man, I was totally onboard to fund this but it seems the bundle was bought. Any chance to somehow to become part of it? Would love to get the lossless quality straight from the source.
Bumping this. And I'm feeling like boomer because right now, I'm still confused on the navigation around here and if I'm reading it correctly, you would pay about 100 bucks to access the entire thing. So, once I pay for it, I get a link somewhere, correct?

Bumping this. And I'm feeling like boomer because right now, I'm still confused on the navigation around here and if I'm reading it correctly, you would pay about 100 bucks to access the entire thing. So, once I pay for it, I get a link somewhere, correct?
you can join the group at any time. Once you pay the fees, you will immediately have access to everything that has been delivered so far. Owl has mentioned this in the comments and also updated the thread post.
*Edit
You can find the content and instructions in the 'Conversation' section at the top of this thread.

It’s not only $100 tho. They tack on additional fees depending on your top up method. Just wanted to throw that out there.