Delivered 🤑 COLOSO MEGA BUNDLE 🎉

If the content delivered already

🤑 COLOSO MEGA BUNDLE 🎉

In the section "Delivered Course List" I see the following missing from the image:
Conceptualizing Your Character: From Design to Illustration -> delivered
Expressing Atmospheric & Compelling Character Illustrations [Coloso, Marumoru] -> payment?
Anime-Character Essentials: From Theory to Final Illustration [Coloso, Fude] -> payment?
A Beginner's Guide to Essential Stylized Anatomy [Coloso, Gregor Kari] -> doesn't have a thread on GBC
Fantasy character concept art know-how [Coloso, Sunghwan Kim] -> not on Coloso anymore?
Visual Development Skills For Bringing Animation to Life [Coloso, Hyesung Park] -> doesn't have a thread on GBC
Perspective Drawing Essentials: From Backgrounds to Objects [Coloso, Joonhyung Ahn] -> doesn't have a thread on GBC
Drawing Superheroes Using Volume and Silhouette [Coloso, Nixell Cho] -> delivered
Texture Expression and Lighting Techniques That Bring out the Character's Charm (キャラクターの魅力を引き出す質感表現とライティングテクニック) [Coloso, Hika Kota (Akita)] -> delivered

And I wanted to ask if this course could be added to this bundle please: Anime-Style Background Design [Coloso, Luc]

Hey, I don't know how this thing works yet. Basically, I pay the $9 fee as a participant along with other participants, and then what happens? Will you notify us via email or message? Again, I'm new and I don't understand well yet... I need in-depth courses like this too much

Hey, I don't know how this thing works yet. Basically, I pay the $9 fee as a participant along with other participants, and then what happens? Will you notify us via email or message? Again, I'm new and I don't understand well yet... I need in-depth courses like this too much
participant fee for this GB is 102 GBC Credits. You can find a list of courses already delivered in the first post of the thread

Its been very long since the last upload, when to expect the new uploads ?!
Eagerly waiting to buy this one - Visual Development Skills For Bringing Animation to Life [Coloso, Hyesung Park]