Delivered Basics of Drawing Backgrounds of Natural Objects in Anime Style 애니메이션 스타일의 자연물 배경 드로잉 기초 [Coloso, Pei, Fay]

If the content delivered already

Basics of Drawing Backgrounds of Natural Objects in Anime Style 애니메이션 스타일의 자연물 배경 드로잉 기초 [Coloso, Pei, Fay]

I would also like to purchase through PayPal but when i click on the link for it in your reply it says i dont have permission to view the page :( i cant find anywhere else on the site to purchase the course without using crypto
clicking paypal says I have no permissions

Hey. the links should be accessible now

Hello Owl! It's me again! I really am so confused about the payment method. So what I have to do using paypal is to dm you using the info right? Here is what it says "To Top-up your balance you need to send DM to @owl using the following prompt:" Now when I click you profile it now says this "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." Could you please guide me? thank you!

Hello Owl! It's me again! I really am so confused about the payment method. So what I have to do using paypal is to dm you using the info right? Here is what it says "To Top-up your balance you need to send DM to @owl using the following prompt:" Now when I click you profile it now says this "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." Could you please guide me? thank you!
That is weird, I feel like you are doing something wrong. I'll send you a dm

@athleticowl
please check this giude: