Delivered Basics of Drawing Backgrounds of Natural Objects in Anime Style 애니메이션 스타일의 자연물 배경 드로잉 기초 [Coloso, Pei, Fay]

If the content delivered already

Basics of Drawing Backgrounds of Natural Objects in Anime Style 애니메이션 스타일의 자연물 배경 드로잉 기초 [Coloso, Pei, Fay]

Hi guys, really sorry for the delay, I've reminded Strawberry. We are going to purchase and record this course soon. Sorry again and thank you for your patience

1700316824269.png

Hi everybody, Thanks for accepting me. I'd like to pay, but I have this message "Sorry, you need 5.00 Credits to purchase this item."
I try to top up my account with paypal but I can't find the link ???? Is there any process to follow?

Thanks in advance,
Kind regards

Hi everybody, Thanks for accepting me. I'd like to pay, but I have this message "Sorry, you need 5.00 Credits to purchase this item."
I try to top up my account with paypal but I can't find the link ???? Is there any process to follow?

Thanks in advance,
Kind regards
Hello. To participate in GB, you need to top up your balance, there are three Top-Up methods available.
Top-Up with Crypto, purchasing Mediafile premium or with PayPalMediafile premium.