Jul 14, 2024
Skill level
5.00 star(s)
Project Files
No
Product Price
$0
Hey everyone! 🦄🦉🍓

Can you believe it? It's been a whole year since we launched GBC, and OCC is turning six! 🎉 We're over the moon and want to give a massive shoutout to all of you. Without your support, none of this would be possible. 🙌

Remember when OCC was just a tiny website that took six months to get its first user? Look at us now - 94,000 strong and growing! 🌟 And GBC? What a wild ride this first year has been. Sure, we hit some bumps along the way, but hey, that's how you learn and get better, right? 🚀

Let's talk numbers for a sec:

• GBC has welcomed over 15,000 new faces 😊
  • OCC is rocking with more than 94,000 members 🎊
  • We've dropped 12,000+ FREE courses on OCC 📚
  • GBC's got 260 courses out, with 400 more in the pipeline 💡

Now, not to brag, but we're pretty proud of what we offer. Our compression tech is top-notch, and we've got subtitles in 18 languages - from English to Bengali and everything in between. 🌍 Oh, and don't get me started on our AI dubbing for 10 languages. Strawberry poured his heart into that one, and it's a game-changer. 🎙️

We're pumped for what's next and can't wait to bring you more cool stuff. 🎈 To celebrate, we're throwing in some sweet bonuses:

• Congratulate OCC and GBC in the comments to get 7 days of premium. Special gifts for outstanding entries! 🎁
  • Toss in $20, get 25% extra 😉
  • Go for $50, and we'll add 40% 🎉
  • Feeling generous with $100? We'll boost it by 60% 🥳

Thanks for sticking with us through thick and thin. Here's to another awesome year of learning and growing together! 🌟

Thank you for your hard work and support gbc and occ team. vunicorn, The animation courses are helping me a lot in my learning. I hope you guys continue to be always successful. you are helping many people to evolve in his studies and professionally :D

• Love
Reactions: VUnicorn
Congratulations GBC and OCC on the big milestones! 🤩 I'm always grateful for this community and the admins who worked hard to provide us with well-curated courses on our learning journey :giggle: May GBC and OCC continue to prosper!✨

• Love
Congratulations GBC/OCC!!🥳🎉🎊. I’m glad I found this website, you’re really helping me and others to grow as artists with all the courses you’ve got. Thank you for the effort you had put into it and for your dedication ☺️

• Love
Congrats on all the success!! I've been using OCC for a long time now and I've been so grateful for all the assistance and help it's given me, I hope y'all will be around for a long time to help artists and creators with knowledge!! To many more years GBC and OCC!!

• Love
A BIG Congrats to the entire team of GBC... Never thought of owning some of the best courses at such affordable prices.. I gotta say i became a 3d artist with the help of OCC and now i'm learning animation with the help of GBC.. I gotta say these two sites played a major role in my 3d career and im looking forward for a bright future.. Thank you team for making this possible.. :giggle:

• Love
Congratulations for all your hard work and thank you for providing education to the masses and those with limited financial freedom. I think a whole seperate thank you is required for the patience the Admins show on the forums and how quickly they respond. You all rock and the quality of your work is top notch! I'm topping up to celebrate the milestone, well done all!!

• Love
Congratulations and thank you GBC and OCC!🎊 Thank you for helping us get access to the best courses the world has to offer, it has been invaluable to my journey as a 2D Animator. Here's to many more years of GBC and OCC!

• Love